cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to accept family plan invites

4Big562dogg
Local Performer

I have sent a family member three invites, and he still unable to complete the process. I have been paying for the subscription for months now and I need a solution, please.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
64 Replies

MariaPandora
Pandora
Pandora

Hi @catsailor

I can see you sent one invitation to join your Premium Family plan.

I've manually added your wife's account to your plan from my end, so now she should be able to see her account upgraded.

Let me know if she continues to have troubles after this.

0 Kudos

stlworm69
Local Performer

I tried the upgrade to the Family Plan, invited my wife, however when she followed the prompts via the invite email, she had to sign in with my Account info. When she started the app, I got a notification that someone else was listening and do I wish to allow. When I did, I got kicked off....

So we're done... I continue with Pandora Plus, and she will go to another service....

It shouldn't be that hard...😕😠

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stlworm69 Your wife will need to sign into her personal account that you invited to the plan in order for the both of you to stream Pandora simultaneously.

Please have her sign out of your account on her device, and then sign back in using the email address associated with her account.

If she doesn't remember her password, she can always reset it to regain access. You can find instructions on how to reset her password here.

Let me know if she continues to run into issues with this after signing into her account.

0 Kudos

Balldred
Local Performer

I sent an invite to a new family member. She received my invitation. It is an android device and gmail address. When she clicks the Accept Invite button she hears a click and nothing happens. 
She has gotten rid of her old pandora that was on the phone and deleted the app. What do we do now?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Balldred 

Welcome to community!

We'll need to gather further personal information about the Pandora accounts involved. I'm going to go ahead and escalate to our support team to further assist. They will be reaching out via the email associated with your Pandora account. Please be on the look out for their reply.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos