cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to start Premium Access session

Katelyn883
Local Performer

I have pandora plus and for the last month anytime I click on a specific song or album to listen to it doesn’t do anything. My phone just buzzes and nothing else. I used to have to watch ads to listen but now it doesn’t even do that either.. I’m very frustrated because what’s the point if I can’t play what I want to listen to and just have to hope it comes up on a station.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora

@Katelyn883 Thank you for sharing your feedback on the Community.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps listed here: Troubleshooting for iOS Devices

Let me know if you continue to run into issues with this after running through those steps.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Katelyn883
Local Performer

Hello, it was working for a brief time and it seems I have run into the same problem again. I am not able to select a certain album, song, or artist. All it does is vibrate my phone twice.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Katelyn883 I would like to report this issue to our engineers. Could you tell me more about your device?

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Air (3rd gen), etc.)
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Thanks for your help with this.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos