cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to upgrade to Pandora Premium

RDHenry
Local Performer

I want to upgrade to Pandora Premium and keep getting the message "Sorry. Pandora Premium isn’t available for this account." I have had this account for years a do not want to start over. Any help would be appreciated.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hanson76574 Welcome to the community!

It sounds like you may have more than one Google Play profile, or another Google Play account under an alternate email address.

I'd recommend making sure you're signed into your main Google Play profile. Or, if there is another email address you'd like me to check under, please let me know and I'll be happy to see if I can find it for you. (That email address will end in "gmail.com.")

Otherwise, you can reach out to Google Play directly, and they will be able to advise you using your payment information.

Thanks for your understanding!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RDHenry Our support team has informed me that they already have an open case with you.

If you have any further questions regarding your subscription, please make sure to reply back directly to the email thread you have open with them.

Thanks for being a part of the community!  

0 Kudos

hanson76574
Local Performer

It tells me to go to my google play app to upgrade - when i go there it tells me the same message...I want Premium and am willing to pay for i - been a customer for years - but this is so frustrating!!!!!

Moderator Edit: Format

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hanson76574 Welcome to the community!

It sounds like you may have more than one Google Play profile, or another Google Play account under an alternate email address.

I'd recommend making sure you're signed into your main Google Play profile. Or, if there is another email address you'd like me to check under, please let me know and I'll be happy to see if I can find it for you. (That email address will end in "gmail.com.")

Otherwise, you can reach out to Google Play directly, and they will be able to advise you using your payment information.

Thanks for your understanding!

0 Kudos

ShaiKeiraYoung
Local Performer

Yea I have been having this same problem and I tried going to my playstore and that did help. I don't know what you guys are Pandora did during your last update but before the update it used to let me upgrade with no problems.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ShaiKeiraYoung Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

1. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

C0r0na2246
Local Performer

I am getting the same issue. An im not understanding from your answers what to do. As said mine also is years old. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@C0r0na2246 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Mydarkself
Local Performer

The app keeps telling me to go to the app to upgrade to premium. Well I'm already in the app. Buggy app? Tia.

0 Kudos

DeanB
Local Performer

I’m trying to upgrade to premium, but I’m told it isn’t available for my account. TIA

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DeanB I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mydarkself I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos