cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized Cash App charges

Meeche
Local Performer

At 12:27 AM, an unauthorized transaction of $15.06 went through my cash app account made by Pandora Media, LLC. I don’t use Pandora and I’ve never signed up for any subscription. I’ve been trying to contact someone for hours and yet I still haven’t gotten a response. I really need this money before I go somewhere on Saturday. I want my money back immediately.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

(Pandora Update) - 03/20/24:

Hi community friends! 👋

Upon further review, we have been unable to locate these charges in our billing system. That said, we have been contacted by other Cash App users about similar issues with transactions labeled as “Pandora” or “Google Pandora”.

At this time, we recommend contacting your bank or credit card issuer to report these fraudulent charges and request additional assistance. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

36 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Meeche I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Meeche
Local Performer

I got an E-Mail regarding the issue at 10:04 AM. I responded an hour and 10 minutes later with the information they requested and 7 hours later, I still haven’t gotten a response. Does it usually take this long?

Turtl3b3ar
Local Performer

I was charged $24.23 on my cashapp for Pandora Media, llc and I do not have a Pandora account. I have never used Pandora. I have check subscriptions through all of my Google play accounts and none say Pandora and none cost this amount of money.  

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Turtl3b3ar I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Jre408707
Local Performer

This has been happening to me since August of 2023. I've had 3 charges since then and today marks number 3.

0 Kudos

Xarxar
Local Performer

Contact cashapp support my app says that its other charges but in their system shows my actual purchases 

0 Kudos

Linton2465
Underground

Seems like you had the same thing happen as I did, I don't have a Pandora account it was taken out of my cash app at 1:15 in the morning and several times before I've got 4.95 taken out 99 cents latest one was today at 14 standards has anybody else found out any reasons I've never subscribed to him and it's not even in Google Play

I have several unauthorized charges to my cash app . I do not have a Pandora account never had never too Play store or nothing to my knowledge unless I've been hacked. Please help me out. 

I just created a account tonight to get on this chat

Screenshot_20240313-210435.png

mod edit: merged comments

0 Kudos

Xarxar
Local Performer

I'm sayin contact cashapp support they will tell u what the charge is their app doesn't always say the right charge

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jre408707 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Linton2465 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

GoboGirlAsh
Local Performer

Is there a link to review Pandora charges to my cash app account?  I just paid for my monthly subscription and woke up this morning to a $2.12 charge that I do not know what it is for.  I did not receive an email receipt, and there is nothing listed about what this charge is within my Pandora account that gives more details about the purchase.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GoboGirlAsh I moved your post over to this existing thread: Unauthorized Cash App charges

Check out the accepted solution for more information around this.

0 Kudos

Linton2465
Underground

So how is Pandora charging our cash app I don't understand especially when we haven't had a subscription I'm just wondering if it's just like what the PlayStation went through with somebody having their logo and taking money out cash out too. 

Shelbyann1985
Local Performer

I have this same issue

Suicunia17
Local Performer

I've never used pandora as i use youtube premium. Was charged 14.93 as that's my youtube subscription money. I don't like pandora and I want my money back

1000013041.jpg

0 Kudos

samanthamarkham
Local Performer

You guys just took money from my cash app which is a unauthorized charge I have never had pandora and it is illegal to take my money and other peoples money like that I will be submitting a complaint and investigation into this You just took my gas money and I want it back instantly DON'T TELL ME IT WILL TAKE DAYS TO GIVE IT BACK BECAUSE THATS BS!!!!!! YOU ILLEGALLY TOOK IT

0 Kudos

OGRanbob
Local Performer

I'm getting charged on cash app for pandora and I've never had pandora this is the 3rd time.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

(Pandora Update) - 03/20/24:

Hi community friends! 👋

Upon further review, we have been unable to locate these charges in our billing system. That said, we have been contacted by other Cash App users about similar issues with transactions labeled as “Pandora” or “Google Pandora”.

At this time, we recommend contacting your bank or credit card issuer to report these fraudulent charges and request additional assistance. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Underground

Why am I getting this response? I didn't send this message. 

Signed 

Confused Pandora Subscriber

0 Kudos