cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple TV: Doesn't Display All Stations / Playlists

MW21
Local Performer

Pandora…

I’m not sure when, where, or why - but why is Pandora on Appletv treating my account as if it’s brand new? It wasn’t doing that before. When I turned on Pandora on the tv, I had the same play lists I have on my phone/iPad appear. It used to do that on the tv as well. The worst part is I don’t even see where I could sign out/in anymore. Que Paso??

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @MW21. 👋

Thanks for posting about this, and sorry you're having trouble.

I've enabled a trace on your Pandora account in case we need to share this with our engineering team.

To sign out of your device, press the Menu button on your remote or swipe up on the touchpad, select Settings and click Sign Out. Any changes made to your account on another device will show up the next you sign in.

++

If the issue persists, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

"Soft restart" the app:

1. Open Settings.
  2. Select System.
  3. Then select Restart.

"Hard restart" the app:

1. Users with Aluminum or White Apple Remotes can restart the app by holding down the Menu and Down buttons simultaneously. Let go when the light on your device flashes.
  2. Users with Siri Remotes or Apple TV remotes should hold down the Display and Menu buttons simultaneously. Let go when the light on your device flashes.

If you're still having trouble, make sure you have the latest update of the Pandora app by going to the App Store, searching Pandora and selecting Update if you see it.

If Pandora still doesn't work as normal with your account, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app as follows: Go to your home screen and click and hold the Pandora icon until it starts wiggling, then click Play/Pause to delete the app.

Next, open the App Store, search for Pandora, and click the Get arrow.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @MW21. 👋

Thanks for posting about this, and sorry you're having trouble.

I've enabled a trace on your Pandora account in case we need to share this with our engineering team.

To sign out of your device, press the Menu button on your remote or swipe up on the touchpad, select Settings and click Sign Out. Any changes made to your account on another device will show up the next you sign in.

++

If the issue persists, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

"Soft restart" the app:

1. Open Settings.
  2. Select System.
  3. Then select Restart.

"Hard restart" the app:

1. Users with Aluminum or White Apple Remotes can restart the app by holding down the Menu and Down buttons simultaneously. Let go when the light on your device flashes.
  2. Users with Siri Remotes or Apple TV remotes should hold down the Display and Menu buttons simultaneously. Let go when the light on your device flashes.

If you're still having trouble, make sure you have the latest update of the Pandora app by going to the App Store, searching Pandora and selecting Update if you see it.

If Pandora still doesn't work as normal with your account, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app as follows: Go to your home screen and click and hold the Pandora icon until it starts wiggling, then click Play/Pause to delete the app.

Next, open the App Store, search for Pandora, and click the Get arrow.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

MW21
Local Performer

Hi Alyssa… I went to try the suggestions and to my surprise I was "signed in” today. Weird, but I’m grateful it was working. I screenshot the walk-thru you provided so if it ever happens again, I have some solutions to try.  Thank you very much and happy new year! 

AlyssaPandora

Thanks for the follow up @MW21. Glad to hear everything is working again.

Enjoy the tunes and have a happy new year! 🎧