cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple TV: Stations Missing from Collection

FTS
Local Performer

I opened the Pandora account on my Apple TV and don’t have any of my defined stations. I’m a paid subscriber. Instead, I was offered about five choices of pre-selected stations. No ability to logout/login, create a station, only thumbs up/down and skip.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora

@FTS Please try the following troubleshooting steps:

"Soft restart" the app:

1. Open Settings.
  2. Select System.
  3. Then select Restart.

"Hard restart" the app:

1. Users with Aluminum or White Apple Remotes can restart the app by holding down the Menu and Down buttons simultaneously. Let go when the light on your device flashes.
  2. Users with Siri Remotes or Apple TV remotes should hold down the Display and Menu buttons simultaneously. Let go when the light on your device flashes.

If you're still having trouble, make sure you have the latest update of the Pandora app by going to the App Store, searching Pandora and selecting Update if you see it.

If Pandora still doesn't work, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app as follows: Go to your home screen and click and hold the Pandora icon until it starts wiggling, then click Play/Pause to delete the app.

Next, open the App Store, search for Pandora, and click the Get arrow.

Let me know how it goes.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

GAnderson09
Local Performer

Happens all the time.  The pandora app for Apple TV is absolutely Atrocious

0 Kudos

NevadaDad
Local Performer

@FTS wrote:

I opened the Pandora account on my Apple TV and don’t have any of my defined stations. I’m a paid subscriber. Instead, I was offered about five choices of pre-selected stations. No ability to logout/login, create a station, only thumbs up/down and skip.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

I am experiencing this exact issue. If I haven’t used the pandora app in a few weeks on my 4th Gen Apple TV, when I open it I get the screen described by original poster. No ability to log in, exit, reset, etc. Only remedy is to uninstall and reinstall - followed by logging in when the freshly reinstalled app comes up for the first time. A real hassle. It acts like my login credentials are not “sticky” after about 2 weeks but gives me no option to log in. Would really like Pandora support personnel posting here to actually duplicate the issue and offer a legit solution instead of just “reboot and let us know how it works out.”

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@NevadaDad I've sent your feedback over to our engineers. This information is really valuable, and helps us determine what might be happening.

We really appreciate your patience in the meantime!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos

NevadaDad
Local Performer

Thanks Adam!