cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certain Stations Won't Play Anything

BallinGuy
Underground

On my mobile app all of my stations work except two, when I tap on either of those stations it just goes back to whatever station I was listening to before as if I tapped the song banner on the bottom. I don't want to try and delete it and add it back because I've had the station for years and don't want to lose all my thumbs up and down that I've done. Has anyone heard of anything like this or how to fix it?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hey @BallinGuy

I wasn't able to reproduce this on my end through the web, and at first glance I'm not seeing anything that would cause this with the stations. 

I'm going to enable a trace on your account. I'd like you to uninstall/reinstall the Pandora app on your iPhone. Then try playing the stations once more, taking note of the time and date so I can take a closer look. If you're able to, please include a screenshot of what you're seeing when the station doesn't play. 

How to uninstall/reinstall:

1. Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
  2. Then tap the tiny "x" that appears in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to delete the app.
  3. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @BallinGuy!

Happy to take a closer look. Can you let me know the name of the stations you're having trouble with?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

BallinGuy
Underground

Yeah, its Modest Mouse Radio and Amaranthe Radio.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @BallinGuy

I wasn't able to reproduce this on my end through the web, and at first glance I'm not seeing anything that would cause this with the stations. 

I'm going to enable a trace on your account. I'd like you to uninstall/reinstall the Pandora app on your iPhone. Then try playing the stations once more, taking note of the time and date so I can take a closer look. If you're able to, please include a screenshot of what you're seeing when the station doesn't play. 

How to uninstall/reinstall:

1. Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
  2. Then tap the tiny "x" that appears in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to delete the app.
  3. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

BallinGuy
Underground

Yep all I had to do was reinstall, I'm embarrassed that I didn't try that first, thank you!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BallinGuy Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening! 🎧

0 Kudos