cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No bookmarks?

az_thomas_dude
Local Performer

I am a paying Pandora monthly member. The ellipsis now no longer will allow me to bookmark a track? Why was this removed and how do I get it back? I cannot live without this feature. My iOS APP version is 2006.1

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @az_thomas_dude, welcome to community and thanks for posting! 

Unfortunately, bookmarks are no longer a feature on iOS devices. I completely understand any frustration you may have around this. 

I would recommend visiting our Feature Request board. This is the best place to give feedback and post any new ideas you have for Pandora. 

Sorry for any inconvenience! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @az_thomas_dude, welcome to community and thanks for posting! 

Unfortunately, bookmarks are no longer a feature on iOS devices. I completely understand any frustration you may have around this. 

I would recommend visiting our Feature Request board. This is the best place to give feedback and post any new ideas you have for Pandora. 

Sorry for any inconvenience! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

loopback
Local Performer

I thought Pandora would have learned their lesson last time they tried to get rid of Bookmarks. Is there any way to see what tracks were previously bookmarked? I'd like to purchase these tracks, and/or use them to seed my playlists on whatever streaming service I'll be switching to after cancelling my Pandora subscription.

0 Kudos

loopback
Local Performer

@az_thomas_dude, here's the link to the "feature request". Not sure why we need to request a feature we already had.

https://community.pandora.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Ability-to-view-bookmark-list-on-mobile/idc-p/2824...

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@loopback As of right now, the only way to view your bookmarks is from a computer.

After logging into your account on our website, your bookmarks will show up under My Profile, organized by album, track or artist.

Hope this helps. 🤝

0 Kudos

Mackling22
Local Performer

This is crazy why would they get rid of them?  I may have to delete my account and go to Spotify. They are going to lose subscribers over this including me. 

0 Kudos