cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora shuts down no matter what device I'm using

squenault
Local Performer

Whether I'm playing Pandora on my TV via bluetooth from my phone's app, on my Apple iPhone or iPad via wireless, or on my computer at home or at work, which both have high speed internet connections, it stops continually and requires a refresh, which only lasts about 10 minutes.  I'm very frustrated with this as it is seriously cutting into the quality of my enjoyment of my Pandora monthly subscription.  I need to resolve this soon, because thoughts of cancelation of my subscription are becoming more frequent, but I really do enjoy it when it is working properly.

Labels (1)
5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @squenault. 👋

Sorry to hear that this is happening across multiple devices. Thanks so much for posting your experience on the Pandora Community.

Since you're experiencing this with different devices, the issue could be related to the network you're using to connect to Pandora. I’ve enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what’s happening. For this trace to be useful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more.

Let's try rebooting your connection:

• Shut down your device completely;
  • Unplug your modem and router, wait one full minute, and then plug them back in;
  • Wait five more minutes to allow the modem and router to fully boot back up;
  • Turn your device back on and try Pandora again.
  • If Pandora still isn't working, could you check if you're able to connect to your network using another streaming service, such as YouTube?

You might also try connecting your device to an entirely different network, or using a different device on your current network, to see if your streaming improves.

++

Have you noticed any error messages on any of your devices when this happens?

If so, what exactly does it say?

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

J3RS3Y
Local Performer

Having the exact same issue and feelings!!!!! 

Then I come to the help and find the only help available is

through email or "community". And, I've had zero error messages.

I'm growing very upset about the quality of my subscription

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @J3RS3Y. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this. Sorry for the trouble you've experienced.

We do offer live chat, email, Twitter, and community support. We're always happy to help.

Someone from our User Support team has responded to your email. If you don't see it, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Flyingharp
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue across all my devices, all other streaming services are working fine so appears to be a Pandora problem.  What's going on with Pandora?

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Flyingharp 👋 Nice to see you around the community.

Sorry to hear that Pandora isn't working properly throughout your devices.

I've enabled a trace on your account for us to take a closer look at what's going on. However, in my opinion, this issue might be related to a network issue when connecting to Pandora.

For this trace to be helpful, we’ll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps.

Let's try rebooting your connection:

• Shut down your device completely;
  • Unplug your modem and router, wait one full minute, and then plug them back in;
  • Wait five more minutes to allow the modem and router to fully boot back up;
  • Turn your device back on and try Pandora again.

You might also try connecting your device to an entirely different network, or using a different device on your current network, to see if your streaming improves.

Hope this helps, let us know how it goes!

Gerald | Community Moderator
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos