cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora songs silent on airplay

Mpspraggin
Local Performer

First song plays with sound but subsequent songs are silent until ad plays which has sound.  The first song after ad plays with sound but the song right after is silent .  When an ad plays again there is sound and the cycle starts over . I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling  app.  Signing on and off app and powering down phone.  So far nothings worked.  I know a previous post stated a problem like this was solved with an update by pandora a few months ago.   Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mpspraggin
Local Performer

It looks like it’s working now.  The only thing I did was download the pandora app on my Roku .  If you did anything on your end thanks !

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mpspraggin Thanks for writing and sorry for any trouble.

To clarify, are you only experiencing this issue with Pandora?

Have you tried streaming other apps such as YouTube?

If not, please try launching the YouTube app and let me know if you experience similar issues there as well.

Thanks for your patience.

0 Kudos

Mpspraggin
Local Performer

It looks like it’s working now.  The only thing I did was download the pandora app on my Roku .  If you did anything on your end thanks !

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mpspraggin Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos