cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandora won't play when connected to iphone and pc

irnheart
Local Performer

I have jabra 65e headphones so that i can use them with both my pc for microsoft teams meetings and for my ios cell phone.

up until today they have worked brilliantly.  but all of a sudden, this morning i come into the office, unplug the headphones from the charger, turn them on, get connected to both devices, open my pandora app, it brings up the launch screen for the collection, i choose the collection and then push play .......

nothing....  it just flashes the pause then goes back to play button, no sound.

So i disconnect my laptop from the headset, push play, works fine!  reconnect everything, headphones work fine for computer sounds, work fine to place a phone call and iphone sounds.....  no play on pandora

Seriously?  Why won't pandora play my music when i am connected to two devices now?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @irnheart 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your first post! 🎉

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble listening when connected to both devices.

First, let's try troubleshooting your Pandora app by completing the iOS Troubleshooting Steps.

*Please note: Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after reinstalling the app.

After completing the troubleshooting steps, let's try re-pairing the Bluetooth connection between your Jabra device to your PC and the phone.

• To remove the pairing, please go into the Bluetooth settings menu on your phone, find the appropriate connection, and select "Forget this device."
  • Once you've done so, refer to the owner's manual for your device for how to reconnect to your phone.

Lastly, please try again to see if you're able to listen to both devices.

Let me know how it goes! 🎧

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos