cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playlist Stops After Every Song

nite28club
Local Performer

Yesterday my playlist was working perfectly, one song after another. This morning, same playlist, stops completely after every song. It’s frustrating because It’s time consuming to manually play my next song. Please help?

Thank you, Amanda 

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @nite28club - do you mean station or playlist? Playlists are currently only a feature of Pandora Premium. 

If you do mean station, can you let me know the name of the station that you're having trouble with. I can take a closer look. 

Thanks for the help! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

panmusic
Local Performer

It is not clear what is a station and what is a playlist and which requires premium and which does not...funny how apps do not think of the simple little things that frustrate users and make them switch...same issue...i type in workout music and pulls up nice list of songs and then frustratingly stops playing after each song

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

@panmusic The easiest way for me to remember are that Stations are similar to radio stations, music curated by Pandora and it keeps playing on. Examples are: Norah Jones Radio, Black Sabbath Radio, Metallica Radio. 

Playlists on the other hand can be created by you or by Pandora and usually has a set list of songs. 

To learn more about how playlists on Premium are different from stations, check out Stations vs. Playlists.

For the playback issue, is this occurring on the web or on an iOS Device? If the web, which browser are you using? If a device, what is the model?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

PeterJ
Local Performer

I guess that i mean station instead of playlist. i have a paid subscription but for the premium Pandora. if the station continues to stop after every song and there is no remedy for it from Pandora then i wish to cancel my subscription as that is not what i need. however, if there is a solution please share it. thank you.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @PeterJ. 👋

I do see that you posted in this thread: Music Stops 10 Seconds Before the Song is Done

Does this issue also occur on your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod)?

If this is only happening on your computer, let's stay in the thread above as I'm currently looking into this issue. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024