cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shuffle Stations Doesn't Work on 2007.1

Crystalkinzel
Local Performer

Shuffle isn’t working. When I click on it the same station keeps playing. I have tried to power my phone off and tried reinstalling the app but neither works. I have a iPhone 11, carrier is bluegrass cellular, iOS is 13.5.1, pandora version is 2007.1. I’m using wifi.  I’ve seen this is an ongoing issue. Has there been any resolve?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Crystalkinzel. 👋

Sorry that you're having trouble with your shuffle feature. In recent months, I have seen an issue where the shuffle option disappeared. Thanks so much for reporting this. It also sounds like you're tried the troubleshooting steps for iOS devices here

I've created an internal ticket with our engineering team so that they can investigate what you're experiencing on the Pandora app version of 2007.1. 

Appreciate your patience while they look into this! 🛠

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Crystalkinzel. 👋

Sorry that you're having trouble with your shuffle feature. In recent months, I have seen an issue where the shuffle option disappeared. Thanks so much for reporting this. It also sounds like you're tried the troubleshooting steps for iOS devices here

I've created an internal ticket with our engineering team so that they can investigate what you're experiencing on the Pandora app version of 2007.1. 

Appreciate your patience while they look into this! 🛠

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos