cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skip limit on Apple Watch

RoyalFlush67
Opening Act

I'm using Pandora Plus and have encountered skip limits multiple times on my Apple Watch.  It happened to me today again, and I was unable to skip past the song.  I tried multiple times.  The message says you have reached your skip limit.  Any idea of why this is happening?  Not sure if this is related to the Apple Watch or not.  Can't recall seeing this on my iPhone, but I use my phone much less frequently.

I'm running the latest version of Pandora for Apple (2006.1) and have recently uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my Apple Watch.

I have also less frequently received a message on my iPhone that a specific song cannot be skipped.  This is a completely different message and is clear as to why I can't skip.  

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
25 Replies

Marti310
Local Performer

I have Pandora Plus but when I use Pandora on my watch during workouts it puts a skip limit on after five songs. I am using an Apple Watch 6. Has anyone figured this out yet?

19DF223E-8B39-4F20-8249-D28CF12C8228.jpeg

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Marti310. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

To keep everything organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Skip limit on Apple Watch

We currently have an internal ticket open with our iOS engineers for this. Could you provide me with a bit more information about your devices so I can share this with our engineering team?

1. What iPhone model do you have?
  2. What version is your Apple Watch on? (Open the Watch app on your phone and go to General > AboutVersion)

Thanks for your help with this! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Sixthouknight
Local Performer

I have a Pandora plus account but I keep running Into skip limits on my I watch 6. 
any suggestions ?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sixthouknight I moved your post over to this existing thread: Skip limit on Apple Watch

Could you provide me with a bit more information about your devices so I can share this with our engineering team?

1. What iPhone model do you have?
  2. What version is your Apple Watch on? (Open the Watch app on your phone and go to General > AboutVersion)

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Sixthouknight
Local Performer

I have an iPhone XR

apple 6 watch running 7.3

skip limits occur only on watch and is still happening. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sixthouknight Thanks so much for providing those details. 

I've just let our engineering team know that this issue is still happening with some of our listeners. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos