cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching stations automatically

Rhurley
Local Performer

I’ve been experiencing this same issue on my iPhone and it’s very frustrating.

Model: iPhone XS

Carrier: verizon

Version: iOS13.6

Pandora version: 2007.2

Happens when connected to WiFi.

Happens when connected to Bluetooth speakers and when played directly from phone. 

I've noticed it often happens when I play a playlist and after a couple songs it switches back to the last station I listened to. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Rhurley! Thanks for posting and sorry to hear this is happening. 

I created a new post in the iOS board for this under Switching stations automatically. This way if anyone else has a similar problem on their iOS device, they can post here as well. 

Thanks for providing all that information, it's very helpful. I've created a report and passed this on to our engineers for further investigation. 

Thanks again for posting to community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Rhurley! Thanks for posting and sorry to hear this is happening. 

I created a new post in the iOS board for this under Switching stations automatically. This way if anyone else has a similar problem on their iOS device, they can post here as well. 

Thanks for providing all that information, it's very helpful. I've created a report and passed this on to our engineers for further investigation. 

Thanks again for posting to community!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Masons0912
Local Performer

I've noticed over the last few weeks/months that my app on my iPhone will occasionally switch to stations that I've never listened to without me doing anything, and it's quite annoying. I'm the only user on my account, so nobody is listening to stations other than me. Any comments would be appreciated!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Masons0912. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this. 

I've enabled a trace on your Pandora account to better understand what's happening. In the meantime, I would recommend running through the standard troubleshooting steps here: iOS Troubleshooting

++

If you continue to have trouble, please provide the following details so I can report this on your behalf:

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone 5c, iPod 6th gen, iPad Air2, etc.)
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Are you connected to any Bluetooth devices?

I hope this helps. Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos