cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading to premium removed skip button

Aric
Underground

If i can’t have a skip button because i have a premium membership, then i will go back to my previous membership where i did have one. This is ridiculous that you give “unlimited skips” but theres no way to skip anymore. If i don’t want to listen to a song, i want to be able to skip it to get to something i do want to listen to. Now I’m held hostage by the app.

instead of having play and skip, now i have edit, download, play, share, and more...

it’s stupid to pay for more and have capabilities removed.

oh and there isn’t any album art for the currently playing song either...

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

@Aric Looks like you're in the backstage page. To skip you'll need to be in the 'Now Playing' page. 

In your example, if you press on 'Inside The Lines (Feat. Casso)' - don't forget you'll need to start the station first - this will take you to the 'Now Playing' page and you'll see the options for thumbing up/down, repeat and skip at the bottom. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Aric, thanks for posting. 

Sounds like something may be going on. Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of what you're seeing when you try and skip a song on your station. I’d like to take a closer look.

Also, I'm happy to let our curation department know about the album art. Just let me know which artist and song this is happening on. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Aric
Underground

I tried to change my subscription back to pandora plus so i can have the features back but it wont let me until my subscription runs out. So for a whole month I’m going to be stuck with a decapitated app with no skip, no album art, no thumbs up or down. Etc. it’s crazy how in a span of a few minutes i went from loving this app to absolutely hating it.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

@Aric It sounds like you're running into a bug, unfortunately, I'm not able to help without more info, specifically a screenshot of what you're seeing when you're trying to skip on a station. 

As a Premium subscriber myself, I have the ability to skip on my iPhone without any issue. 

IMG_1206.PNG

If you'd prefer not to troubleshoot, I completely understand and I can escalate your post to a User Support team member who can help with your subscription. 

Let me know. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Aric
Underground

F8A491FA-18D2-4CDD-B8BC-CD75F31545C1.jpeg

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

@Aric Looks like you're in the backstage page. To skip you'll need to be in the 'Now Playing' page. 

In your example, if you press on 'Inside The Lines (Feat. Casso)' - don't forget you'll need to start the station first - this will take you to the 'Now Playing' page and you'll see the options for thumbing up/down, repeat and skip at the bottom. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Aric
Underground

Thank you for the solution. That doesn’t even look like a button to me, so i wouldnt have figured that out.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Aric Happy to hear that worked for you.

Enjoy the music! 😎

0 Kudos