cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: AirPlay Connects but Song Doesn't Play

wdgraham
Local Performer

I'm AirPlaying through a Roku Express. When I have a song displayed on my iPhone it shows access to AirPlay when I take the access ikon I get a dialog box the gives me the choice to us Roku Express. I tap that but get no audio even though my phone shows that the song is playing.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
22 Replies

crazedfox1313
Underground

Understood & thank-you.

It looks like it’s being a tough nut to crack.

There’s a possibility they might have to actually start from scratch & code up a whole new set of apps.

One for paying customers,

& another for others that are content with commercials paying for their listening enjoyment.

I’m sure it’ll be a insult to some but, it looks like this is the way Pandora is heading.

0 Kudos

crazedfox1313
Underground

Understood & thank-you.

It looks like it’s being a tough nut to crack.

There’s a possibility they might have to actually start from scratch & code up a whole new set of apps.

One for paying customers,

& another for others that are content with commercials paying for their listening enjoyment.

I’m sure it’ll be a insult to some but, it looks like this is the way Pandora is heading.

0 Kudos

crazedfox1313
Underground

- Got it working for airplay. But most won’t like the fix. I had a clue when it would always break after a commercial set. So decided to try a payed plan. & guess what, it’s working…

For others here, save this comment just in case it gets removed.

0 Kudos