cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: App freezes when ads play with iOS 7.2 BETA

Jj11734890
Local Performer

Theres a problem with the app and ads when ever one pops up it freezes on that screen and I’ve already reinstalled the app twice and my phone bit all this occurred after the recent update 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Pandora Update: 10/14/23

Hi all! Thanks for reporting your experience with the iOS 17.2 BETA.

We believe this issue has been resolved with the latest version of Pandora, 2310.1.1. If you haven't already, please update your device.

You can manually update the Pandora app from the App store on your Apple device.

Note: If no update is available, it will say Open to the right of the Pandora icon.

If you continue to have trouble, please let us know. Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jj11734890 Nice to see you around the Community.

To clarify, does this happen with all ads that play?

Or only with ads that pop up when you attempt to access a Premium Access session?

We had another user report a similar issue here: iOS: Premium Access causes crashing

Can you please check out that thread and confirm if you are experiencing the same issue?

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

Jj11734890
Local Performer

It happens with all as that pop up like when I first open the app the ad that pops up to let you continue through or to get off of it. It won’t get off of it when I click on it

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jj11734890 Thanks for following up.

I've passed your feedback along to the engineers who are currently looking into this.

Please keep in mind, we don't support BETA versions of any kind.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Pandora Update: 10/14/23

Hi all! Thanks for reporting your experience with the iOS 17.2 BETA.

We believe this issue has been resolved with the latest version of Pandora, 2310.1.1. If you haven't already, please update your device.

You can manually update the Pandora app from the App store on your Apple device.

Note: If no update is available, it will say Open to the right of the Pandora icon.

If you continue to have trouble, please let us know. Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos