cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Downloaded songs disappear

jckm03
Local Performer

I have pandora premium… I recently switched from galaxy to iPhone 13. I logged in to pandora acct on new phone & re-downloaded all my stations. They stay on the phone, but all songs I’ve downloaded don’t. I have downloaded hundreds of songs. They show on phone, then are gone next day. Please helpS if I can’t figure out, I’ll have to switch to Apple Music & cancel pandora 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jckm03 I'm showing the Pandora account connected to your Community profile is currently set up with the free service.

If you are currently paying for a subscription and are having issues with your offline content, then it is likely happening on an account registered under a different email address.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jckm03 I'm showing the Pandora account connected to your Community profile is currently set up with the free service.

If you are currently paying for a subscription and are having issues with your offline content, then it is likely happening on an account registered under a different email address.

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos