cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: For You page does not update with fresh content

RapidCorrus3
Local Performer

I don’t know if this was an update or anything but now I don’t get any recommendations for similar artists or anything in the for you section. It is a glitch or something because that page always remains the same. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @RapidCorrus3. 👋

I completely understand where you're coming from and I've shared your thoughts the team to help improve the service.

In the meantime, we have this existing idea if you'd like to share any additional recommendation types you'd like to see moving forward: Ideas: "For You" Algorithm Improvements Based on Listening Habits Only

• To upvote an idea, click on the 💙 icon next to the title.
  • For more information about how ideas work, check out our Ideas Policy & FAQs.

Thanks for reporting your experience and feedback around the For You page. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Join the discussion in Community Chat
Let's make a playlist together: It's Spooky Season!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora

@RapidCorrus3 Can you please send a screenshot of what you are currently seeing?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

Adam | Community Moderator

Come join in on the fun: It's Spooky Season Let's make a playlist together! ‌
New music alert!: Picks of the Week (10.21.24)

0 Kudos

RapidCorrus3
Local Performer

IMG_5823.jpeg

IMG_5824.png

IMG_5825.png

IMG_5826.png

  

IMG_5827.png

IMG_5828.png

  I’m over 1000 thumbs too and I keep getting notifications on how I will get thumbprint radio and it never happens. And this is the same thing I get in the for you tab all the time 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@RapidCorrus3 Thanks for sending those over.

In regards to Thumbprint Radio, I've gone ahead and manually added that station to your collection for you.

In regards to the content in the For You tab not updating, one thing to note is that these recommendations are based off of your listening habits. So if you are listening to a lot of the same stations and artists, the changes made in For You might not be very apparent.

This being said, if you have not seen any changes to this tab at all, I'm happy to help look into it further.

1. Can you please confirm with me if none of the sections in the For You tab (Top Spins, New Music For You, etc) have ever updated?
  2. Or is the issue that only some sections update, but not all?
    • If only some are updating, can you please confirm which sections have never updated on your end?

Thanks again for working with me on this.

Adam | Community Moderator

Come join in on the fun: It's Spooky Season Let's make a playlist together! ‌
New music alert!: Picks of the Week (10.21.24)

0 Kudos

RapidCorrus3
Local Performer

So what’s happening is that it doesn’t ever give me “artists like…” and then the list

or “for stations that are fans of…”

or even underrated and random new artists to look at based on my listening at all anymore. It just gives me top stations, top songs, a album recommendation and recent plays that’s it

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @RapidCorrus3. 👋

I completely understand where you're coming from and I've shared your thoughts the team to help improve the service.

In the meantime, we have this existing idea if you'd like to share any additional recommendation types you'd like to see moving forward: Ideas: "For You" Algorithm Improvements Based on Listening Habits Only

• To upvote an idea, click on the 💙 icon next to the title.
  • For more information about how ideas work, check out our Ideas Policy & FAQs.

Thanks for reporting your experience and feedback around the For You page. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Join the discussion in Community Chat
Let's make a playlist together: It's Spooky Season!
0 Kudos