cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: How To Replay Listened Podcast Episodes

Tmoore2004
Local Performer

Is there a way to play podcast episodes that I’ve already listened to, other than trying to quickly pause and move the needle to the beginning? I see there were requests for this feature, but they’re old. Hoping it’s been addressed by now as it’s very frustrating. Just need a definitive answer from a pro before changing apps entirely. 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Tmoore2004 sorry for any frustration this may have caused.

Currently, there is no other way to replay a podcast other than moving the track needle to the beginning of the episode.

However, we have an open feature request under Mark a Podcast as Played / Unplayed, which essentially allow listeners to re-listen to their favorite episodes without rewinding the whole episode.

Please make sure to upvote this feature request so we can see it implemented on Pandora soon!

Hope this helps!

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

GeraldPandora

Hi @Tmoore2004 sorry for any frustration this may have caused.

Currently, there is no other way to replay a podcast other than moving the track needle to the beginning of the episode.

However, we have an open feature request under Mark a Podcast as Played / Unplayed, which essentially allow listeners to re-listen to their favorite episodes without rewinding the whole episode.

Please make sure to upvote this feature request so we can see it implemented on Pandora soon!

Hope this helps!

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

AnnLaurelB
Local Performer

What track needle, is what I want to know. There's no track needle on my desktop Pandora (the only one I can use at work--no cell phones.)

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

@AnnLaurelB 

The track needle or progress bar on web or desktop app can be found at the bottom of the screen, above the playback controls. Using your mouse you can control where playback begins on the podcast.

Podcast.png

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Keencs1
Local Performer

Was an answer every given for this question?

I want to relisten to a podcast and am able to because it starts part way in the episode and then jumps to some irrelevant podcast. 

So how do you make pandora think it's the first time you are listening to a podcast?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Keencs1 @TannerPandora provided a screenshot in his message above on how to control where playback begins.

Let me know if that helps.

0 Kudos