cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: No Playlists Appear in Collection

laciesdaniels
Underground

I recently uninstalled and reinstalled pandora on my iPhone 11. Now all my playlists aren’t in my collection. I can still view all of them under the playlist tab. But when I try to add the missing ones to my collection it doesn’t work. I have cleared cache, deleted and reinstalled the app, and restarted my phone. How can I get all of my playlists back to my collection? I pay premium. Please help. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

amyhandsome
Local Performer

Hi - this is clearly a bug. I stumbled onto something that fixed it fortunately. I created a new playlist (a blank one) on the app and boom, instantly all my playlists appeared in the list again. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@laciesdaniels To clarify, do no playlists show at all in your collection?

Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the meantime, I took a look at your account on my end, and see you do have some playlists showing still:

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 11.55.29 AM.png

If the issue is that only some of them are missing, please let me know the names of some of them and I'll be happy to help look into this further.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

amyhandsome
Local Performer

Hello, I recently reinstalled (deleted and redownloaded) Pandora and now my playlists are in my profile but they don't appear in the Collected list. I can see them in the "recently played" horizontal banner, but only 2 playlists appear in the Collected list.

• Device & Generation: iPhone 12 Pro
  • Carrier: Verizon
  • iOS version: 15.4.1
  • Pandora version: 2203.1
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening? Both
  • Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

I tried un/reinstalling the Pandora app again and restarted my phone. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amyhandsome It sounds like this is only an issue with the Pandora app on your iPhone, as I took a look at your account on my end and see that your playlists are showing:

Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 7.06.59 AM.png

Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

amyhandsome
Local Performer

Hi - this is clearly a bug. I stumbled onto something that fixed it fortunately. I created a new playlist (a blank one) on the app and boom, instantly all my playlists appeared in the list again. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amyhandsome Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos

d4
Local Performer

Thanks, that worked for me, too!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know, @d4. If anything else pops up, feel free to post more details.

Hope you're enjoying the tunes! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos