cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Pandora won't load on cellular

visivas
Local Performer

I have the same issue. In fact i am unable to visit this page with a cellular connection 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @visivas 

Welcome to community!

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with Pandora on cellular. To clarify, when you open the Pandora does it not open, or it opens but won't load?

If you haven't already, I would first try visit your iPhone settings, tap on cellular, and then toggle off and on Cellular Data.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

haleymay
Local Performer

I am also having the same problem. My pandora app will only work on wifi. The moment i try to use cellular in the car, the app will open but will not play the song. It just sits on the screen of the last song I listened to on wifi. I have tried deleting the app and redownloading it, logging out and logging back in, and reseting my network settings on my phone. At this point I am not quite sure what else to do. 

MariaPandora

Hi @haleymay, welcome to the pandora community!

Can you explain what you are experiencing a bit further? I can see you mentioned that your app opens. After that do your stations load or does it seems to be buffering? Does pandora closes back or just freezes on the now playing screen? 

Also, can you tell me a bit more of your phone and how you se Pandora on your car please?

• Can you please tell me the iOS version (Settings > General > About > Version) and the Pandora version (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen) that you are using?
  • How is your smartphone connected to your car? (Bluetooth, USB, Aux)
  • Do you use Apple CarPlay?
  • What is your cellular company?

Let us know!

0 Kudos