cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Playlist don't appear on iPhone

aerickson44
Local Performer

I am missing all but two of my playlists from my iPhone. I created a new playlist this week "90's Alt" on my laptop, but it wasn't showing up on my phone. I followed the instructions in iOS Troubleshooting, restarting my device and removing and re-installing the app. Now, only two of the playlists I made ("Slow Songs" and "Rhythm") are showing up. All of them are still available on my laptop.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Thanks for the follow up, @aerickson44!

And welcome, @jburks! I've merged your posts together in this thread to help keep things organized.

Sorry for any trouble with your playlist. I'm happy to pass this along to our engineering team for further investigation. In the meantime, I suggest manually signing out and then back in to see if it will help. This will resync Pandora and push any updates to your device.

Thanks for your patience while we take a look.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
37 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @aerickson44! Sorry for any trouble.

I checked your account on web, and I do see 14 playlists, including the new playlist you created this week '90s Alt'.

Can you do me a favor and share a screenshot of what you're seeing on your phone? You can share your screenshot directly here on community. Be sure to do this from either a mobile or web browser, you won't have the option through the email notification may receive.

Let me know if you have trouble. Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

aerickson44
Local Performer

You can see a couple of the playlists on the Recently Played panel (because I listened to them on my laptop), but they don't show up on my list 

pandora1.png

pandora2.png

0 Kudos

jburks
Underground

Hello,

I created a playlist using browser access yesterday but this playlist is not showing up in the Pandora app on my iPhone. Would like a solution.

Thank you!

Just realized I am only seeing thumbs up playlists.

I have this same problem. Did this issue ever get a resolution that I can tap into?

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the follow up, @aerickson44!

And welcome, @jburks! I've merged your posts together in this thread to help keep things organized.

Sorry for any trouble with your playlist. I'm happy to pass this along to our engineering team for further investigation. In the meantime, I suggest manually signing out and then back in to see if it will help. This will resync Pandora and push any updates to your device.

Thanks for your patience while we take a look.

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

NOT_Travis
Underground

I'm having this problem with a Pandora-generated playlist.  I can see it on the web player and in the Windows app but it refuses to show up on my iOS device.  I can even see it and play it on my Apple Watch, but it refuses to show up on my phone.  I logged out of the app on my phone and logged back in, and checked to make sure I'm on the latest version of the iOS client and it's still missing.  Is there anything else I can do to get this fixed, please?iOS playlistsiOS playlists

Browser PlaylistsBrowser Playlists

Windows App PlaylistsWindows App Playlists

0 Kudos

LindseyLee23
Local Performer

Hello, my and my daughters playlist is now gone from my collection but yet is still in my recently listened to. Can you help?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NOT_Travis I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for iOS Devices

If that does not resolve the issue, I would like to report your feedback to our engineers. Could you tell me more about your device?

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Air (3rd gen), etc.)
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Thanks for your help with this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LindseyLee23 What are the names of the playlists that are missing?

Can you please send me a screenshot of what you're seeing as well?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

NOT_Travis
Underground

iPhone 14 Plus (purchased in Europe, using it in the US), iOS 16.5.1 is the problem device.  The watch is a 45mm Series 8.  The carrier is AT&T.  Pandora client is 2306.1.  It happens whether on cellular or wi-fi and there doesn't seem to be any pattern other than anytime I want to listen to my Foo Fighters Thumbs Up playlist it's not available on my phone.  I just deleted and re-downloaded the app and that didn't help show the playlist, either.  I don't know what's causing this to happen, either, other maybe that the client isn't getting the correct results from that database query that's being performed...?  Any help you can provide will be appreciated.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up with those additional details, @NOT_Travis.

I've escalated your feedback to our engineering team so they can help further investigate.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

0 Kudos

LindseyLee23
Local Performer

I’m not able to upload a photo, but I’m still able to see the playlists on the “recently played” at the top of the app, but they are no longer visible on the “my collection” list. I also cannot add any songs to these playlists. 

Lindsey’s Radio and Abby’s songs are the two that are missing.

0 Kudos

NOT_Travis
Underground

Thanks for the help so far!  I guess I'll listen to the playlist from my watch in the meantime.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LindseyLee23 Thanks for following up.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: iOS: Playlist don't appear on iPhone

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

puchatek22ch
Underground

Would love to get back mine as well! Not sure why it suddenly disappear? thanks! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@puchatek22ch I'm showing your My Thumbs Up playlist is still in your collection:

Screen Shot 2023-07-13 at 9.04.46 AM.png

If it is still missing on your end, can you please send me a screenshot of what you see when sorting your collection by Playlists?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

puchatek22ch
Underground

how do I add attachments on website? I checked again in my playlist and all that you screenshot are there except of thumbs up playlist. I have thumbs up radio station but that’s different 

thanks for helping! 

60A93CD7-A681-4F57-951C-F15462025ED1.png

 figured it out. In your screenshot the gym playlist is missing and on mine it’s there… weird! 

Moderator Edit: Merged comments

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@puchatek22ch I took a look at my screenshot and I do see the Gym playlist you mentioned in the first row.

This being said, it sounds like you are still missing your My Thumbs Up playlist when logged into Pandora on you mobile device.

Is that correct?

If so, let me know - thanks again! 

0 Kudos

puchatek22ch
Underground

Yes that’s correct, just checked and it’s still missing 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@puchatek22ch Thanks for confirming that with me.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: iOS: Playlist don't appear on iPhone

I've passed your feedback along to the engineers who are currently looking into this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos