Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @alexmoncrief. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space. I'm happy to share more information.

Premium Access Length:

Looks like you have a free Pandora account. With Premium Access, you're able to list to your playlist and other on-demand content for a limited time frame. 

There's a natural tension between valuable ad space and the listening experience. Because of that, we're actively testing the length of these sessions to provide the best listening experience for everyone. As a result, the average length and availability of your complimentary session may fluctuate. We'll automatically save your on-demand music collection for your next Premium experience.

For more information about how Premium Access sessions work, please check out this article: Premium Access

For helpful tips about Premium Access, you can also check out @TannerPandora's post here: Tanner's Tips: #2 Premium Access

++

Stations:

I would recommend creating some stations based on your favorite songs, artists, or genres to keep the music going once the Premium Access session has ended.

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @alexmoncrief. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space. I'm happy to share more information.

Premium Access Length:

Looks like you have a free Pandora account. With Premium Access, you're able to list to your playlist and other on-demand content for a limited time frame. 

There's a natural tension between valuable ad space and the listening experience. Because of that, we're actively testing the length of these sessions to provide the best listening experience for everyone. As a result, the average length and availability of your complimentary session may fluctuate. We'll automatically save your on-demand music collection for your next Premium experience.

For more information about how Premium Access sessions work, please check out this article: Premium Access

For helpful tips about Premium Access, you can also check out @TannerPandora's post here: Tanner's Tips: #2 Premium Access

++

Stations:

I would recommend creating some stations based on your favorite songs, artists, or genres to keep the music going once the Premium Access session has ended.

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos