cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Receiving error when casting to Google devices

melannbow
Underground

For the past two days I have been unable to cast Pandora from either my iPhone or iPad to any Google devices (Chromecast or Google Nest Mini). I get the message "Oops! We are unable to cast at this time." I have followed many troubleshooting ideas but nothing has helped.

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

melannbow
Underground

Everything seems to be working again. I don't know what resolved the issue but I'm now able to cast Pandora to my Google devices. Thank you.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @melannbow 

Welcome to community!

Sorry to hear this is happening! I'm happy to pass this along to our engineering team. Can you let me know the iOS version and Pandora version you're on?

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

melannbow
Underground

iOS version is 17.5.1 on both iPhone and iPad.

Pandora version is 2405.1.

When I click on the cast icon in the Pandora app and select one of my Google devices (2 Chromecasts or a Google Nest Mini) it briefly connects and then the message appears "Oops! We are unable to cast at this time." I've tried all of the troubleshooting hints on Pandora Help including deleting and reinstalling the Pandora app, removing and re-adding the devices in Google Home, clearing app data, restarting my iOS devices, and nothing has fixed the problem. I am able to cast Pandora from Google Chrome on my laptop but I sure would like to be able to cast from my iOS devices again.

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for the follow up, @melannbow! (Sorry for the delay in my response.)

I appreciate the additional context with your experience. Sounds frustrating, sorry about that. I've made sure to pass these notes along to our teams for further review. Thanks again!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

melannbow
Underground

Everything seems to be working again. I don't know what resolved the issue but I'm now able to cast Pandora to my Google devices. Thank you.

TannerPandora

Thanks for the update, @melannbow. Glad to hear it's working for you now. 🙌

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos