cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Tracks skip without playing

emilycalhoun99
Local Performer

Hello, I recently let Support know that an album that had been released hasn’t been added to the collection (ITZY’s “KILL MY DOUBT,” released 7/30/23). Next day after I emailed it was added, but I try to play it, and it just scrolls through all the tracks until it’s gone through them all then auto play starts. I even tried adding them to my playlist and it just immediately skips to a different song from the playlist. Is this an issue with my account or a Pandora issue? I’ve already tried resetting and deleting the app, and it hasn’t helped. 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @emilycalhoun99!

I just received word that this should be resolved. Testing on web now shows the album art and the tracks play without skipping.

If you previously collected the album to My Collection, I would remove it and then add it back. Let me know if you still have trouble.

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @emilycalhoun99!

Thanks for letting us know. I've passed this along to our curation department for a closer look. We'll follow up with you if we need any additional details.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @emilycalhoun99!

I just received word that this should be resolved. Testing on web now shows the album art and the tracks play without skipping.

If you previously collected the album to My Collection, I would remove it and then add it back. Let me know if you still have trouble.

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos