Using iPhone not Android. Answers only address Android

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
57 Replies

biancalane20
Local Performer

Details:

• Where are you listening (home, work, or on the go)? at home 
  • Is this happening on all your stations or just your Thumbprint Radio? most stations 8 or 9 
  • Is this happening when you are on Wi-Fi or cellular data? both 
  • Is this happening on all your devices or just one? all 

Device Info:

• Model: iphone x , macbook pro
  • Carrier: mac
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number. 2106.1
    •  
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@biancalane20 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Error Message: This Station is Currently Not Available

Your information has been added to the ticket our engineering team is looking into.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime as they work to find a fix. 🛠

biancalane20
Local Performer

Hey ,

It’s not a thumbprint station .

It’s just all my stations ??!???! Can you please let me know ASAP how this can be fixed . I rely on these stations

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@biancalane20 This is something our engineering team will need to resolve on their end.

Rest assured all of your feedback has already been escalated to them.

Thanks again for your patience as they continue to look into this. 🤝

Simmo
Underground

I don’t have an Apps setting on my iPhone. If I go into the Pandora app there’s no clear data section? 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Simmo. 👋

I moved your post over to the iOS section of the community since you're using an iPhone device. 

Clearing your app data is a feature of Android devices that can help refresh the app on those specific devices.

With iOS, devices if you're having trouble, you can try uninstalling / reinstalling the Pandora app. You can find the standard iOS steps here: iOS Troubleshooting

++

Could you share a bit more about what is happening?

Are you receiving any error messages when you attempt to listen? If so, what exactly does it say?

The more details you provide, the better equipped I'll be to help. Let me know and I can follow up with you. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Simmo
Underground

I get the same error message everyone seems to have “this station is no longer available”. I have un- and reinstalled the apps twice and it doesn’t help. It’s every sit I try to listen to that brings up that error message.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for confirming, @Simmo. I've made a small change to your account that should help with this error message. 

Could you try again and let me know if the issue persists? 

You may need to restart the Pandora app to notice the change. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Simmo
Underground

Yes! Thank you so much. Is there anything I need to do in the future to keep it running?

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Simmo This change should help moving forward. 

If you notice anything else, please don't hesitate to post or tag me by using "@AlyssaPandora". 

Enjoy the tunes! 🎶

elkaido
Local Performer

@AlyssaPandora I'm running into this issue too. I get the message whenever I try to access just about any of my stations. Thumbprint radio is the only one that seems to work. I've tried deleting/reinstalling and restarting my phone, with the same result.

Details:

• Where are you listening (home, work, or on the go)? Home on wifi
  • Is this happening on all your stations or just your Thumbprint Radio? All stations except Thumbprint which seems to work fine
  • Is this happening when you are on Wi-Fi or cellular data? Both
  • Is this happening on all your devices or just one? All

Device Info:

• Model: iPhone SE 15.4
  • Carrier: AT&T
  • Pandora version: 2202.1
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @elkaido. 👋

Sorry for any trouble that may have caused.

I made a small change to your account. Could you try again and let me know if you still have trouble?

You may need to restart the Pandora app on your iPhone device to notice the change. 🎧

elkaido
Local Performer

Yes, looks like it's all working again! Thanks very much.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know, @elkaido.

Happy listening! 🎶

jsuk
Local Performer

Hello, 

I recently got the pandora premium subscription and I can not listen to any station or playback an music. I receive the error “this station is currently unavailable. Please choose another station instead.” How can I go about resolving this? 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice and also restarted my device. I have an iPhone 11 and am using iOS 16.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jsuk We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

jeffvincent
Local Performer

I get the same problem on my appple 6s. "Station no longer exists", and the message won't go away unless I restart my phone. Won't even let me switch to FM. This s highly inconvenient, enough to make me think of leaving Pandora, after many years. What is going on? I signed out and restarted Pandora, no problem with that,

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community @jeffvincent!

Since this is happening on your iPhone, I moved your original post onto the iOS space under a related thread: iOS: "Station No Longer Available" Error.

If restarting your phone doesn't help, I suggest uninstalling/reinstalling the Pandora app on your iOS device. You can find the standard iOS steps here: iOS Troubleshooting

+++

However, if you still see that error message after performing the iOS Troubleshooting Steps, could you tell me more about your device?

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Air (3rd gen), etc.)
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen) 
  • Do you see this message on all stations or just a specific one? Can you please identify that/those station(s)?

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Thanks for your help with this.

Gerald | Community Moderator
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos