cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: "Station not currently available" Error

Masvestas9
Local Performer

I keep getting- station is not currently available- it’s been about a week. Other stations work but not this one. Can it be repaired? it’s called 24 hour fitness 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
13 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Masvestas9. 👋

Thanks so much for letting us know about this. I've shared this information with our engineering team so they can look into it.

Currently, we do have a wide array of workout stations that you can view here. 

I've also shared a few below:

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 1.37.08 PM.png

Workout Hits Radio: Keeping you pumped with today's biggest hits for your favorite workout routine.

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 1.38.29 PM.png

Running Radio: Running was curated to keep you in a musically meditative state of mind while pounding the pavement. Take off your dancing shoes and put on your running shoes.

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 1.41.52 PM.png

Pop and Hip Hop Workout Radio: Pop and Hip Hop Power Workout is loaded with high-energy, carb-burning, workout anthems. Listen to this station and help fuel the fire when you're feeling the burn!

Hope this helps in the meantime! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Sweeper311
Local Performer

Can you please bring back the 24 hour fitness station?  It's my favorite station and it doesn't have the bad language that workout hits station has.  Please let me know if you can bring back this station.  Thanks!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Sweeper311. 👋

Thanks for posting about this station. I've created an internal ticket with our engineering team so they can investigate. 

In the meantime, feel free to check out some of our other work out stations here.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Sweeper311
Local Performer

Any updates on this?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Sweeper311. 👋

At this time, I do not have an update on this station. However, I have reported this over to our engineering and curation teams on your behalf. 

Thanks for your patience while they investigate. 🎧

0 Kudos

Sweeper311
Local Performer

So what happened to the 24 Hour Fitness station? Are you bringing it back or is it gone forever? An update would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

0 Kudos

Sweeper311
Local Performer

Any updates on this?

0 Kudos

SPGarber
Underground

Hello,

I have this problem with one particular station on my account. The station is called "HARP Radio" and it looks like it's a shared station created by Ian Wong. I can find no other like it and would really like to fix it. The issue occurs on my iphone app while I try to listen to this music while working. Can you help?

mod edit: removed email address

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SPGarber I moved your post over to this existing thread: iOS: "Station not currently available" Error

I was unable to reproduce this issue on a computer - I was able to play the station on your account without receiving the error.

Can you please try reproducing this once more on your iPhone, and send me a screenshot of the error message that is appearing?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

SPGarber
Underground

https://postimg.cc/xcLvy15w 

https://postimg.cc/dDbRyy2R 

Do these images work? I tried again, first it told me another person was listening (you I think), then did this. Same error every time I try the station.

BE27-C634-9797-4904-B4-B9-876506-AE66-CF.png

F1-F8-B79-B-5506-477-C-936-C-64-FC97-EF5474.png

@AdamPandora See above!

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SPGarber Thanks for following up.

We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

SPGarber
Underground

Hello @AdamPandora ,

I got the error just now again, and when I get it it refuses to let me relaunch the station (keeps giving error).

Is there another workaround? I am wondering if it's because it's a "Shared Station", and if I could make a local copy or something?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @SPGarber 

I was taking a closer at the your HARP station and your Pandora account, unfortunately, I'm not able to replicate your experience on my end. The station plays without issue on both web and mobile devices.

To help narrow down what may be happening, can you confirm if you have a similar experience playing the station on another device or web browser. 

If this is only happening on your iPhone, I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the Pandora app to see if this will help.

To do that:

1. Hold down the Pandora icon on your Home screen until all the icons start "shaking."
  2. Then tap - in the upper left of the Pandora icon, and confirm that you want to Delete app.
  3. Then re-install Pandora via the App Store on your device.

*Please note: Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after reinstalling the app. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after reinstalling, please let us know.

Let us know how it goes.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos