cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newest podcast episodes aren't showing

Tolradiohostmsn
Local Performer

Thinking Out Loud Radio Show not showing updated episodes on Pandora.

How do we fix this? 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

JohnVPandora
Hey @Tolradiohostmsn! Podcasters are a hugely important part of Pandora. As you may already know, Pandora is an affiliate and part of the Sirius XM family, and because of that, we’re excited to be able to offer you a new way to manage your show on Pandora: Simplecast’s Creator Connect!

If you are in need of assistance submitting or claiming your show on Simplecast Creator Connect, please reach out to our partners at Simplecast at support@simplecast.com.

They are also able to help with any other question you may have about Simplecast Creator Connect.

I hope that helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Tolradiohostmsn. 👋

Thanks for posting about your experience.

I've taken a look, and I do see that you have Thinking Out Loud Radio based on the cover song by Boyce Avenue. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing a podcast titled Thinking Out Loud associated with your Pandora account.

Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 12.44.02 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-08-28 at 12.44.18 PM.png

Could you send over a link for the podcast you're having trouble with? Or, a screenshot* of what you're seeing?

Let me know, and I can take a deeper look. 🎧

*When sharing a photo on community: You can include your screenshot directly in your post on community. This is best done through a web or mobile browser. You will not be able to share a photo through the email notification you may receive.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (04.29.24)
0 Kudos

Tolradiohostmsn
Local Performer

Here is the link to the podcast https://pandora.app.link/sTBcASTfOCb 

0 Kudos

Tolradiohostmsn
Local Performer

Screenshot_20230904-000611_Pandora.jpg

Here is a screenshot of my podcast.  FYI...my latest podcast dropped on July 3rd. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tolradiohostmsn It sounds like this is your podcast that is on Pandora - can you please confirm that is correct?

If so, I can help escalate this to our AMP team for further assistance.

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Tolradiohostmsn
Local Performer

Yes this is my podcast. And I would very much appreciate it if you could escalate this. Thanks! 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tolradiohostmsn Thanks for following up.

I moved your post to the Pandora for Creators Community space. If you have any future questions, you can join this group and create a new post here.

In the meantime, I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into your current issue further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

JohnVPandora
Hey @Tolradiohostmsn! Podcasters are a hugely important part of Pandora. As you may already know, Pandora is an affiliate and part of the Sirius XM family, and because of that, we’re excited to be able to offer you a new way to manage your show on Pandora: Simplecast’s Creator Connect!

If you are in need of assistance submitting or claiming your show on Simplecast Creator Connect, please reach out to our partners at Simplecast at support@simplecast.com.

They are also able to help with any other question you may have about Simplecast Creator Connect.

I hope that helps!
0 Kudos

erickamc1
Underground

i have new episodes on my rss feed but pandora dstill only shows 1 episode

Suddenly still podcast

As a podcast host this is very inconveniencing, can this not be fixed through and through or will this always be an issue? I have 2 episodes of suddenly still podcast but only 1 shows and theres a new one every week tuesday

Moderator Edit: Merged comments

ChrisPandora

Hey @erickamc1! Thanks for letting us know about this.

I looked into it and believe that all of your podcast episodes are being displayed now.

Feel free to let us know if this happens again and we will escalate it with our AMP Support team. ✌️

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
0 Kudos