cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My stations are missing after logging back in

Gromy888
Local Performer

I had to uninstall the app on my phone cause it was acting up. When download the app I had lost my list of music i had. Cant retrieve any. What can I do

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
169 Replies

JamieLJones
Local Performer

I’m trying to sign in to my account on my laptop and I had to reset my password to do so but when I did everything that I had for a station every single song over the last decade is gone but I have on my other device??? What do I do so I don’t lose stations that people who are not alive anymore are able to be recovered??? I’m freakin out here!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @JamieLJones. 👋

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: App is logging me into the wrong account 

Looks like you have two Pandora accounts registered under different email addresses. Someone from our User Support team has reached out to you via email to help with those accounts. Please check your spam / junk folder if you don't see the email soon. 📬

Thanks so much for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Cornfield07
Local Performer

I woke up noticed I was somehow signed out of pandora signed back in and everything is gone ??? All my stations 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cornfield07 I moved your post to this thread since you are running into a similar issue.

It looks like your original account was registered under a different email address.

Since this involves sensitive information, I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help straighten this out.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

0 Kudos

mtpipes5
Local Performer

Hello -  I have changed platforms for Pandora (iPad to laptop), and it seems all of my stations/playlists are now gone. Can you please assist me in restoring/recovering these? Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mtpipes5 I moved your post over to this thread since it sounds like you are running into a similar issue: My stations are missing after logging back in

If you are seeing a different set of stations after signing into Pandora, then my guess is your original account is likely set up under a different email address.

I will have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help get this straightened out.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

Rhino1995
Local Performer

My pandora app on my iPhone and on my mac and even on the web version do not match each other.

Do I have to sync the apps somehow? This seems so odd...

Any help is appreciated...

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rhino1995 To clarify, are you seeing a different set of stations in your collection on both devices?

If so, is it possible you are signed into a different account on each device?

I recommend signing out of the app on your phone, as well as the website on your computer, and then signing back in using the same email address.

Let me know if this helps.  

0 Kudos

Sam63
Local Performer

Having a similar problem on a Yamaha RX- V671. Was recently asked to sign back into my Pandora account on the Yamaha RX- V671. When I signed in with the same account/email address all my stations were removed. When I log into my Pandora account with a Windows PC using Firefox all my stations are listed.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sam63 It sounds like you may be logged into the wrong account - I checked the Pandora account connected to your Community profile, and I am not seeing any recent sign-in attempts on a Yamaha device. 

I recommend signing out of your Yamaha device, and then signing back in using the same email address that is connected to your Community profile.

Let me know if this helps. 

0 Kudos

Sam63
Local Performer

You were correct. Somehow my Yamaha receiver had a Yahoo email address logged in, a name or address I do not know. I was able to log out the unknown address then logged in with my email address and my stations were there. Thanks for the help.

Pandora should be made aware of this incident and look into how another email address with log in credentials was able to log into my account. Thanks again.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sam63 Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos

Aleia
Local Performer

Hi. after a phone update, I too have lost all of my stations.  I do have a 2nd account, but both are free accounts.  If I have to, I wil revreate my stations, bit I ahouldn't have to do that.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Aleia I will have someone from our support team contact privately via email to help look into this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Skiddlewinks
Underground

Hello. I am having a similar issue. I didn't get a new phone, but my playlists are suddenly missing from my mobile device. I tried adding a new playlist, but it won't appear. My playlists load up on my laptop, but I'm fearful they will disappear with time as well. This has been occuring since I have been getting Pandora premium offers despite already being subscribed. Is there a way to fix this?

Edit: I have only one account.

Edit 2: I have resolved my own issue and located the playlists.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Skiddlewinks Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

shen
Local Performer

Hi:

I switched phones today, and upon logging back into my Pandora account, majority of my stations and "thumbs up" songs are missing. I've tried re-installing the app several times to no avail. Please help, I've had my stations for several year and I would hate to have to start from scratch.

Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shen It sounds like you may have multiple accounts registered with Pandora if you are now seeing a different station list after signing in on your new phone.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets straightened out.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Tnjed54
Local Performer

I recently upgraded and changed my email/password and I lost my collections and play list, how can I get it back?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tnjed54 It sounds like you may have more than one account registered with Pandora.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

0 Kudos