cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My stations are missing after logging back in

Gromy888
Local Performer

I had to uninstall the app on my phone cause it was acting up. When download the app I had lost my list of music i had. Cant retrieve any. What can I do

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
169 Replies

Jamesteed
Local Performer

I’ve been paying pandora for years. My iPhone updated now my stations and my account disappeared. Can I get support? 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jamesteed I moved your post over to this thread since it sounds like you are running into a similar issue: My stations are missing after logging back in

If you are seeing a different set of stations after signing into Pandora, then my guess is your original account is likely set up under a different email address.

I will have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help get this straightened out.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 

0 Kudos

amyljohnson81
Local Performer

I deleted the app and reinstalled it and my collection is completely gone. It doesn't even show I have a subscription which I pay for every month. Some please help. I've had these stations for years and don't want to start over. Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amyljohnson81 I moved your post over to this thread since it sounds like you are running into a similar issue: My stations are missing after logging back in

If you are seeing a different set of stations after signing into Pandora, then my guess is your original account is likely set up under a different email address.

I will have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help get this straightened out.

0 Kudos

Candy16
Local Performer

My thumbs up songs don’t come up. My list says it’s empty.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Candy16 It sounds like you may have more than one Pandora account.

I am going to have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Cdelacruz
Local Performer

Switches from iOS to Android. Signed in on same account, premium didn't follow and I'm still being charged on my apple account and can't transfer my premium to my new phone. Any solution ideas?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cdelacruz It sounds like you may have more than one Pandora account created.

I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help get this straightened out.

0 Kudos

akadstat
Local Performer

Was listening... then POOF... no music... Pandora made me recreate my account, which I've done. Now I just want my playlists back..... Please?  Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@akadstat It sounds like your original account is registered under a different email address.

If you remember what email address you originally used, try signing out of Pandora, and then signing back in using that email address.

In the meantime, I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

0 Kudos

SuzanneB
Local Performer

I've had a pandora account for years. Suddenly you deleted it. Making me create a new account. All my music is gone! What's up? Not happy!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SuzanneB It sounds like your original account may be registered under a different email address.

If you know the email address you originally used to create your account, I recommend signing out of the app/website, and signing back in using that email address.

In the meantime, I will have someone from our support team reach out to you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

0 Kudos

HizaPutz
Local Performer

I was listening to Pandora today, had to restart my phone.  When my phone powered back up and I re opened pandora, ALL of my custom stations were gone.  Is there any way to get them back?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HizaPutz It sounds like you may have logged into the wrong account on your phone if none of your original collection is showing.

I recommend signing out of the app, and then signing back in using the email address your original account is registered with.

In the meantime, I will also have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Iman
Local Performer

I signed onto pandora today and all my statations were gone is there a way to get them back

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Iman I moved your post over to this thread since it sounds like you are running into a similar issue: My stations are missing after logging back in

0 Kudos

lkubzansky
Local Performer

I changed the password on my account (kept the same username/email) and now i seem to have lost all my songs/stations. Please advise.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lkubzansky It sounds like your original account might actually be set up under a different email address if you are now seeing a different set of stations in your collection after logging in.

I will have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos

lauriebell33
Local Performer

Paying member. I had several playlists and can't find them. Also now, I never get an opportunity to create new playlists. Help please.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lauriebell33 It sounds like have multiple accounts registered with Pandora, as the account connected to your Community profile is not upgraded.

I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

0 Kudos