cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving password reset email

Paule53
Local Performer

Tried multiple times to get" reset password" email sent over,but never get one. Would like to use my paid account but havent listened for a couple months and dont remember password.

Also checked spam and junk box but its not there.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
76 Replies

Dd1199
Local Performer

I have the same problem I made another account so I can listen but ide like to have my old one with my years of stations and listening 

This right here is not my main account my main account email is XXXX

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Dd1199 Our support team will be happy to help with this.

However, you will need to contact them directly from the email address associated with the Pandora account you need your password reset for.

Please send them a message here from that other email address.

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Amber_037
Local Performer

Have requested password reset email link multiple times and I have not received it. I have also check spam and junk folders and nothing. How can I get my password reset link? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Amber_037 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Ruthie75
Local Performer

I'm not receiving an email to reset password. Already checked junk folders bathing of nothing I've been paying over 6 monts for subscription and still can't have access to my account account 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Ruthie75 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

dspeek
Local Performer

Already requested password reset for my paid account multiple times and not receiving it. Please help. Thank you!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi there, @dspeek. 👋

I've let our User Support team know you're trying to reset your password and that you're not receiving the email. Someone has already reached out to you via the email associated with your Pandora account. 

Please be on the look out for their email - if you don't see if yet, be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Mobert
Local Performer

Lol, pandora won't let you call them so I have to post a bull**ahem** comment. I'm trying to pay these guys money but they won't let me. I've tried resetting my password, but they won't send me an email. Can't call anyone on the phone. I wouldn't bat an eye about leaving them, but I have such a built up profile that I don't want to go to spotify. I just want these guys to send a password recovery email, but that is apparently too god **ahem** hard lol. **ahem** this stupid **ahem** company lol

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @Mobert. 👋

Nice to see you around the Pandora Community.

Unfortunately, we do not offer phone support. However, we've noted your request for this option In the meantime, someone from our User Support team has reached out to you privately via email to assist with your password. If you don't see it soon, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos

Jericarpenter24
Local Performer

Yes I'm having this problem too

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jericarpenter24 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jericarpenter24 Our support team attempted to send you a message, however the email address you have on file with your Pandora account appears to be invalid.

Please send them a message from your end, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

You can send your message here.

0 Kudos

Jt13245
Local Performer

I've tried to reset my password multiple times and it won't send me the email to reset it I've looked in the spam and regular folders and I can't get it on my new phone and it's a paid account I'd like to get back

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Jt13245 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Berelucero
Local Performer

I can’t log in to my account. It doesn’t recognize my email and will not send a password reset link. I checked my spam/junk mail and nothing. Help!!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Berelucero I moved your post into this existing thread: Not receiving password reset email

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos