cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change password

leckman87
Local Performer

How do I change my password for my account?  The settings doesn't allow it!  Thanks for any help!

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@leckman87 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@leckman87 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

leckman87
Local Performer
Thank You!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @leckman87.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

robertmissinne
Local Performer

I also cannot change my password and it is very irratting!  When I click on edit, it does not allow me to click on my password, although I can change other fields.  This request is pretty basic and shouldn't be this difficult.  May have to move to Spotify if not resolved immediately.

TannerPandora

Hi @robertmissinne 

Welcome to community!

Can you tell me more about what what is happening? Is this experience on the mobile app or when using a web browser? If it's on web, which browser are you using?

With Firefox, I was able to press edit, click on the password field and begin typing a new password. It may not appear the cursor is available within the field, but you should be able to type in a new password.

Let me know.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

sarahg2182
Local Performer

I've checked everything and I can't change my password! Please help 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sarahg2182 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

atthelake123
Local Performer

Having the same issue.  Can't edit password while logged in Google chrome browser on desktop

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @atthelake123. 👋

Someone from our team has reached out via email to offer further assistance with resetting your password. Please check your inbox or your spam / junk folder if you haven't received it yet.

We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

rickdoty8
Local Performer

I do not remember my password. I tried to reset it using a link from Pandora and that did not work. When I clicked on the link to changer the password, it just took me back, logged into with the password I do not remember and I cannot change it using the edit . It ask for my current password to complete the change which I do not remember.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rickdoty8 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos