cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: How to Download Offline Content

Mô
Local Performer

How do I get my downloads back after I uninstall and then reinstall the Pandora app

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Mô. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

Logging out of the Pandora app on a device that has offline mode capability would result in the removal of content. This action (signing out of the app and signing back in) resets the download process. However, it would still be downloadable upon signing back in. It's also helpful to keep Pandora in the foreground of your device while the download completes. 

++

Downloading Offline Content:

As a Pandora Premium subscriber, if you'd like to download content for offline listening, you can tap the icon with the arrow pointing downward. This can be found on station, album and playlist pages, or, to download a track, tap the three dots on the Now Playing screen. Keep in mind, this button will only appear for eligible tracks.

If you change your mind during any point of the downloading process, simply tap the download button again, and we'll stop and delete any downloaded content.

If you lose connection while downloading, we'll save your spot with your partially downloaded playlists, albums and stations. The next time you gain a signal, we'll attempt to complete the download process for you.

I hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Mô. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

Logging out of the Pandora app on a device that has offline mode capability would result in the removal of content. This action (signing out of the app and signing back in) resets the download process. However, it would still be downloadable upon signing back in. It's also helpful to keep Pandora in the foreground of your device while the download completes. 

++

Downloading Offline Content:

As a Pandora Premium subscriber, if you'd like to download content for offline listening, you can tap the icon with the arrow pointing downward. This can be found on station, album and playlist pages, or, to download a track, tap the three dots on the Now Playing screen. Keep in mind, this button will only appear for eligible tracks.

If you change your mind during any point of the downloading process, simply tap the download button again, and we'll stop and delete any downloaded content.

If you lose connection while downloading, we'll save your spot with your partially downloaded playlists, albums and stations. The next time you gain a signal, we'll attempt to complete the download process for you.

I hope this helps! 🎧

0 Kudos

Almepr00
Local Performer

I had to erase my iPhone after I forgot my passcode, I need to download the app again, I already have an account

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Almepr00. 👋

Thanks for your message. 

Please keep in mind, Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device or phone number. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts.

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and escalated your issue so that you can get help with signing back into your account. A member of our team will be in touch shortly to help with your account and offline content. Please keep an eye out for their message soon. 📬

0 Kudos

Tiff90
Local Performer

Did the 90 day Pandora premium and can't do anything without data or Wi-Fi??

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tiff90 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Android: How to Download Offline Content

You will first need to download music in order to listen in Offline Mode.

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how to download content for offline listening.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos