cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Songs Won't Save to Collection

Outlawbuck
Local Performer

Every time i try and save a song to my collection the little check comes up and the prompt saying it was saved and when i look in my collection its not there and ive tried saving them Every way possible ive gotten a few to save randomly but thats it and none of them say that they are excluded from being saved

Labels (1)
8 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Outlawbuck Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

What are the names of some of the tracks that you are unable to add to your collection?

Also, are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Outlawbuck
Local Performer

well most of the songs that i have tried collecting are upchurch songs and there is really nothing to screen shot there is no error code all it does it when i hit the plus symbol to collect the song it does it like normal and turns to a check and gives me the prompt on the bottom saying it was added to my collection and then when i go to my collection its not there and when i go back to the same some the check mark is gone and i am on a Samsung galaxy s20 and my carrier is sprint

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Outlawbuck Thanks for following up with that information.

I moved your post over to the Android space since the issue sounds specific to your Samsung device.

Please try running through the troubleshooting steps listed here.

Let me know if you continue to experience issues with this.

0 Kudos

Admalson83
Local Performer

This seems to be an on going issue. I am also struggling. I recieved an email that said the issue was resolved, but it still isn't. I am considering canceling my subscription.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Admalson83. 👋

Thanks for posting about this, and sorry for any trouble you've experienced.

It looks like you're in touch with a member from our team via email regarding this issue. 

In the meantime, I've shared this information with our engineering team on an internal ticket we have open. 

We appreciate your patience while they work on this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Jdf93
Opening Act

Does not appear to be any intent on fixing at this point IMHO. Attempted to "Collect" Let Em Know - Young Jeezy and checkmark confirmation appeared, nothing in collections, and checkmark removed going back to the song. 

0 Kudos

Jdf93
Opening Act

Samsung A13. Also running the current version of Pandora. 

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Jdf93 👋

Thanks for dropping by and posting your first two posts on the Community! 🎉

I was able to take a look into your Collections and I was able to find that tune (on my PC) by sorting your collected songs using the A-Z sorting option (see image below).

Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 10.01.59 AM.png

In addition, I was able to locate that song through your collected artist, scrolling all the way down to Young Jeezy (now aka Jeezy or one of the goats (imo), and found that song from there.

Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 10.03.18 AM.png

+++

However, if you're still not able to find that song in your Collections through your Samsung device, I'd like to report your issue to our engineering team on an open ticket for this specific issue. Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model: Samsung A13
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version: 2212.1
  • Can you take a screenshot of the songs you're seeing on your collected artist (Jeezy) page?

Hope this helps, let me know what you see!

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos