i had a lottt of songs collected, i renewed my $10 subscription and now gone

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Allypoo I checked on my end, and it looks like your collected songs are still visible when accessing your account on web:

Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 4.22.12 AM.png

It may help to sign out of your account, and then sign back in to ensure you are logged into the correct account.

If that still doesn't resolve the issue, I recommend running through the following troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

ivan9329
Local Performer

I am having the same issue. My account on my PC shows all my songs collected but not on my android device. I tried the troubleshooting for Android Devices suggested above but it did not work. Any other suggestions?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ivan9329 I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

If you continue to run into issues, can you please send over a screenshot of what you are seeing when you sort your collection by Songs?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

ivan9329
Local Performer

It did not work. Here are the screenshots of the only 12 songs I am seeing. 

Screenshot_20211130-083641.pngScreenshot_20211130-083648.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ivan9329 I'd like to report your issue to our engineering team. Can you send over a bit more info about your device?

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Build number (Settings > About Phone):
  • Android Security Patch Level, if noted on your device (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version:
    • If you can open Pandora, go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.
    • If you can't open Pandora: from Android Home screen > Android Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Find Pandora

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Have you identified any other patterns or notable information?

Let me know what you can find out.

0 Kudos

ivan9329
Local Performer

LG Stylo 6

Cricket Wireless

Android Version 10 (Q730AM10p)

Build Number QKQ1.200213.002

Pandora Version: 2110.1

I get the same issue whether I am on Wifi or cellular data. It seemed to have happened after I renewed my $10 subscription.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up with those details, @ivan9329.

I've added your feedback to the ticket we currently have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!