cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: "Playlist is No Longer Available" Error

Hru112
Underground

It's June 2023 and STILL no solution to this *issue*. I've reached out to tech support and they were no help. This is the reason why I cancelled my premium. I gave up on Pandora years ago. I rather pay premium for YouTube Music and Spotify.

Labels (2)
32 Replies

Clevesterlewis
Underground

With is ongoing issue and Pandora wanting to increase the price was enough reason for me to leave and join Spotify.  Which I'm glad I did because I've found songs and artists I couldn't find on Pandora plus different versions of songs I've been looking for. So thanks Pandora for pushing me away and into the grasp of another streaming platform.  

klemke2000
Underground

4th of July 2024 and there's still no resolve on this issue! It's been happening for a very long time Pandora, fix it an refund us all for a full year.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @klemke2000. 👋

Thanks so much for your feedback around this, and sorry to hear that you're encountering this issue. 

It looks like your account is set to our free ad-supported version. If you need assistance with a refund, our team can help here: Email us

In the meantime, I've shared your feedback with our tech team regarding your experience. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (09.02.24)
0 Kudos

klemke2000
Underground

Yes, I have a free account I also have a work account for my business.

dstruve
Underground

Ive had this sorry  message for a long time. no resolution

AdamPandora

@dstruve Can you please send a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

Aeimen
Underground
Thanks, but you're a little late.
I have unsubscribed from my Pandora Prime membership, because I simply
could not ever clear this bug. Apparently it is happening with everybody
that has Pandora, so I find it impossible for you not to know everything
about it.

Pandora is flawed.
I hope you can pull out of your nose dive before that App service goes
completely under, which would be their own fault for not taking this bug
more seriously.

Regards.

klemke2000
Underground

Screenshot_20240816_101217_Pandora.jpg

this is the error message that I'm assuming everyone else on here for years has been experiencing.

Hru112
Underground

Hi Alyssa Pandora,

It's been ALMOST a year since you replied to this post. Have you figured out the problem? We've sent you screenshots and all the info for our devices. 

Clevesterlewis
Underground
Yes, I have. It was a very easy fix. I uninstalled the app, canceled my
Pandora subscription and joined Spotify. Now I can't see the Playlist
unavailable message anymore and I'm back to building Playlist. Thanks for
fixing the issue.

Clevester Lewis

SilencerDude
Underground

The fact that this has been happening for a number of years now, and the best that Pandora has been able to respond is "Close and reopen" or "uninstall and reinstall" then I'm afraid everyone just has to accept that Pandora finds this completely acceptable and couldn't care less if those affected cancel their subscriptions, which I have already done long ago (I just keep getting notifications in my email from people still replying to this post because IT'S STILL AN ISSUE)

dstruve
Underground

i allow his to be used as my screenshot since its the exact same message. 😉

0 Kudos

dstruve
Underground

happened again yesterday

0 Kudos