cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App wont load on Galaxy S10

sixstringguitar
Local Performer

I have a paid subscription. I can use pandora on all my devices except my galaxy s10. It wont even open. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Any ideas. 

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting to community @sixstringguitar! Sorry any trouble. 

Can you let me know the following:

1. Is there any error message? If so, what does it say?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? (If you're not sure how to take a screenshot, just let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with some additional steps.)

In the meantime, I'd like to try some troubleshooting steps. From your Android Settings, please try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you):

Please note: Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after this. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after this, please let us know.

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

After this, you will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps.

Let me know how it goes. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

markpan
Local Performer

Well that didn't work

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@markpan I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos