cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bookmarks

DH
Local Performer

How do I view/access my bookmarks on my android phone? Can I play just the bookmarks?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @DH thanks for posting to community!

You can add bookmarks while enjoying Pandora in the mobile app, however, you can only view them from your computer.

These bookmarks will show up under My Profile, organized by album, track or artist.

To remove a bookmark from your list, click on the ellipsis next to the title to reveal an overflow menu. Choose Delete Bookmark to take the title off of your bookmark list.

The bookmark will only mark the song, you won't be able to use this to playback the songs. 

If you have any suggestions or feature requests for Bookmarks, I recommend visiting our Feature Request forum. You can create new requests or like those requests from other listeners that you'd like to see on Pandora. 

Thanks again for being part of community! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @DH thanks for posting to community!

You can add bookmarks while enjoying Pandora in the mobile app, however, you can only view them from your computer.

These bookmarks will show up under My Profile, organized by album, track or artist.

To remove a bookmark from your list, click on the ellipsis next to the title to reveal an overflow menu. Choose Delete Bookmark to take the title off of your bookmark list.

The bookmark will only mark the song, you won't be able to use this to playback the songs. 

If you have any suggestions or feature requests for Bookmarks, I recommend visiting our Feature Request forum. You can create new requests or like those requests from other listeners that you'd like to see on Pandora. 

Thanks again for being part of community! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Toolband24
Local Performer

I have tried this and deleting the bookmark wont work for some reason on my account. There is a track i cant delete for some reason and its not even music i listen too. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Toolband24

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your bookmarks.

Looks like you're currently in contact via email with our User Support team.

Someone will reach out to you soon as they may need to take a deeper look at your account.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

LunaTuna
Local Performer

This is happening to me too. No options whatsoever to delete stuff from my bookmarks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LunaTuna It looks like you are already in contact with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, make sure to reply back directly to the last email that was sent to you by them.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos