cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: Sorry, we are unable to complete your request at this time. Please try again later.

STC6665
Underground

Cant add songs to playlist

For some reason I get  "Sorry, we are unable to complete your request at this time,  Please try again later."  But it works hit or miss.  Some songs it allows me to add and others not?  Is this normal

I just started a free 90 day trial of Premium but no good if you cant add songs to as playlist.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @STC6665. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're running into this issue. Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app?
    • If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?

I look forward to hearing back! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

STC6665
Underground

Thank you.  I am having issues on my device...a Samsung Galaxy S20+

Thank you.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @STC6665! Thanks for following up. 

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us diagnose what may be happening. Can you please try the following troubleshooting steps for me:

*Please note: Pandora Premium listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after this. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after this, please let us know.

1. Open your device Settings
  2. Tap Apps
  3. Scroll down to find Pandora
  4. Select Storage
  5. On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Keep in mind that the steps for each Android device is slightly different. You will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps.

When you log back in, please replicate the issue by adding songs to your playlist. If you run into the same message, please let me know the date and time so I can take a closer look. 

Thanks for your help with this! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

STC6665
Underground

I will try that thank you.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@STC6665 Sounds good - let us know how it goes. 

0 Kudos

leviprice
Underground

I cannot add songs to any playlists. why is that? I was adding fine before. I have many playlists but I cannot add any songs to them now. well, I can see now that it is not all songs but only certain songs. Is there a reason why some songs cannot ber added to a playlist?

0 Kudos