cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Songs Aren't Deleting From My Playlist

Bradvenderman
Underground

I have deleted these songs off my Playlist 5 times but they always turn up in the shuffle I've been having this problem for awhile the device i am on is Samsung S9+.

Screenshot_20210216-123325_Pandora.jpg

Screenshot_20210216-123330_Pandora.jpg

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
45 Replies

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @GoCaji. 👋

Thanks for your feedback. I understand how frustrating this can be.

Our engineering team is aware of this issue. We have an internal ticket open to investigate this.

Would you mind providing more details about your device to share with them? 

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number.):
  • Are you connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data when this is happening?

Thanks so much for your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Dragonchick3n
Local Performer

So I created a play list and added some songs and want to remove some. when I delete the song in the playlist it  disappears but it still plays the deleted songs and when I click on a song in the play list it will play one of the deleted songs.

Samsung s21 ultra verizion

Android version 11

One ui version 3.1

Hardware version rev1.0

Pandora 2106.1

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Hi, @Dragonchick3n. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting this, and for providing your device details.

I've shared this information with our engineering team on your behalf. When the next app version 2107.1 is available soon, please try updating the app to see if the issue persists.

In the meantime appreciate your patience while they work on this. 🎧

Bradvenderman
Underground

The only I found to delete a song is to add a song you want on the playlist and then delete the song you dont want, and it still won't work all the time that is why I suggest adding a song you like.

0 Kudos

Bradvenderman
Underground

I figured out a way to delete songs you have to go press the edit button on the playlist and then the (x) button to get rid of the songs you dont want. A glitch i found is if you delete the song by swiping over on it and deleting it, it won't work. 

AlyssaPandora

@Bradvenderman We appreciate you providing additional details. Thank you for sharing that workaround. Another workaround is editing your stations from the web (computer) as it will carry over to your mobile device as well. 

Have you tried updating to app version 2107.1? Does this issue persist?

0 Kudos