cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Word Of Encouragement For Your Day.

We all need to be encouraged from time to time, I will try my utmost to post a word of encouragement for each day for us to have with us throughout our day. I hope this will help not only myself but for you as well.

ca533c401acb5cba8e1645814b173379.jpg sometimes we all need to be reminded of what is more important in our lives. Today reflect on those who you love, and those who love you.

Have a great day and a great weekend. Take care dear friend and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
236 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks, @MOHLovesAlaska

You always give the best advice. 🙏

Good Thursday morning dear friend. Friend the hardest fact that one faces when dealing with failure, it is not looking at the other person, or laying blame on any one or anything. It is that look in the mirror that has become the source of the problem. I know because it took me to swallow my pride and point my finger to that reflective image in the mirror and then give it a good ole' hearty BUTT chewing. 

Friend there is some good news about yourself, your not perfect, and neither am I, no one is, we are human and we all make mistakes. So, what do you do about it? Well, I am so glad you asked that question. Here is what I did. First you must admit it was you, then you have to forgive yourself for your mistake and or mistakes (that was me). Then you must ask those or perhaps just that one to forgive you for what you did or the failure you caused, make a very heart felt apology. Then do your best to NOT repeat that mistake, or replay that failure. Become bigger, become better. And friend, believe me when I say you can. But what if they will not accept my apology or forgive me? (that is what I have faced). Then in that case all you can do is move on, you have done what was necessary to try and resolve your wrong, your mistake and or mistakes. You cannot force anyone to accept your apology or forgive you. You just have to move on, trying to do more than what was already necessary will only make matters worse. Just give them some breathing space, some time to process as well as reflect on your sincerity. Those dark days will begin to shine once again. They are for me, and if they are for me, they truly will for you as well my friend. 

Have a wonderful day, take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska

chapmanjellisa3
Local Performer
Thanks

Jellisa Chapman

@chapmanjellisa3 your welcome dear friend, and thank you for your reply as well as your support in this post. Keep your head up 👆 better and brighter 🔆 days are just around the corner. 

Take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska

chapmanjellisa3
Local Performer
Thanks and yes things are looking up.... have a blessed and safe day.🌞

Jellisa Chapman

Good Friday morning dear friend. Did you wake-up on the wrong side of the bed this morning grumpy 😡?  Well, if you did go to your mirror and tell the one looking back at you and say 

"Hey, it's Friday" just remember things could always be worse than what they are. 

Have a wonderful day, take care and GOD bless.

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy Friday, @MOHLovesAlaska!

Have a great weekend. 😎 

@AdamPandora happy Friday to you as well, dear friend. Have a wonderful weekend. 

Take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Monday morning dear friend. 

A true friend is a true friend after they have seen your worse, and they are still there by your side. Question is, are you a true friend to that one after you have seen they're worse? True friendship is a rare thing these days. And GOD knows we all are in need of a good true friend. Be a good friend and reach out to another today, just ask them how they are doing, initiate a conversation with them. 

Have a great day dear friend. Take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for being a great friend, @MOHLovesAlaska.

Hope you have a wonderful day! ☀️

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

@AlyssaPandora you are welcome dear friend. And I thank you for also being such a wonderful friend. I truly appreciate your support as well as your great friendship. Have a wonderful day dear friend. Take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Marriage is a life that is shared with the one you love. Shared time that is precious, shared secrets that should only be between husband and wife. Shared precious memories with each other. Memories of birthdays, holidays, vacations, and that quiet romantic dinner every now and then. Marriage is a beautiful arrangement of two hearts coming together that truly love each other.

The one mistake that most make in a marriage is the fact they allow something else to become more important than the one they married. Never allow anyone or anything become more important than your husband or wife. Successful marriage needs constant grooming by both, not just one. Express that love everyday. 

Have a great Tuesday dear friend. Take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Wednesday morning dear friend. Sometimes the greatest encouragement is to just go for a long drive, a nice long hike to your favorite place. A drive to a lake, or the sea to just sit and listen to what nature is saying. Take in the fresh air, unwind, clear your head. Sometimes that is exactly what one needs to do. Have a wonderful day dear friend. 

Take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Thursday morning dear friend. 

Dear friend are you the type of person that always have to have the last word? Sometimes that is not always a bad thing, but most of the time it is due to the fact that one feels they are being bested if they don't get the last word in, or the last dig as some would say. 

Even if you are not a Bible person, or one who believes in GOD. The book of Proverbs is filled with knowledge that is for every day living, as well as life's principles. In Proverbs 15: verses 1 & 2 it states "A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness." 

Dear friend, we all have said things that we didn't mean to say, and we all have wished we had never said things we did say. Just do your best to speak words of peace and not war. Speak with words of love even while you are in a heated verbal exchange. Be the one to end it and not extend it. 

Have a wonderful day dear friend, take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Friday morning dear friend. 

Do something as a couple that you have never done before. And if you're single contact a friend or loved one and do the same. Be spontaneous, be adventurous because dear friend that is what life is. Do something that you will be memorable for you and your companion. Get of your routine, your comfort zone. Enjoy it, love it, but most importantly enjoy and love it together. 

Have a wonderful day and a blessed weekend. Take care dear friend and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Wednesday morning dear friend. 

Yelling, or verbally instructing over and over again, perhaps you would take the time and effort to physically show how it is done correctly. When you take the time to show someone you truly do care that they do it right then they will also care that it is done right. A bully isn't just someone that overpowers with physical strength, a bully can also be a verbal basher as well. Just remember words and verbal attacks can be more harmful than a physical attack. Patience is a real virtue. 

Have a great day dear friend. Take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks so much for your posts in the community, @MOHLovesAlaska. We appreciate you taking the time to share laughs, positivity, and your favorite tunes. Hope you're have a nice day! 😎

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

@AlyssaPandora thank you dear friend for your support as well as your positive, kind, honest and friendly replies. 

Have a great night, take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Crystalstees
Opening Act

Thank you so much 

@Crystalstees you're welcome dear friend. Thank you for your support as well as your reply in this thread. 

Have a great night. Take care and GOD bless. 

MOHLovesAlaska