cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find an album

S_foxx
Underground

Hey I’m looking for a studio album called “The Power of Shower” by the artist Dan Balan. It is part of his Crazy Loop project. I can’t find his album or any of the songs from that album on Pandora. Can we please add that I LOVE his songs. 

Labels (1)
  • '

4 Replies

@S_foxx  for any questions, problems, or even suggestions, these are the four you would want to get in touch with. @AlyssaPandora , @AdamPandora , @TannerPandora , and @ErickPandora . These four are the moderator's for Pandora. Have a great Christmas, and a very Happy and safe New Year. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

S_foxx
Underground

This is my first time using this site and I am not sure how to message them to notify them. 

@S_foxx you can click on their highlighted name which is a link that will take you to their profile, from there you can message them. Or you can type in the search bar your question, your problem and it will show you suggestions that are similar to your problem, and it will take you to that supportive post. When you come into the community, if you take notice at the top you will see these titles, Pandora Features, Support, Listener Lounge, Upgrade. If you just run your cursor over these titles you will see multiple options for other sections within Pandora's Community. I hope this leads you to your search. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @S_foxx. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space. 

If you're having trouble locating an artist, song, or album on Pandora, we may not have it in our collection yet.

• For all music suggestions, you can share them in this thread: Music Suggestions
  • If you have any podcast suggestions, please don't hesitate to let us in this thread: Podcast Suggestions

Also, if you'd like to introduce yourself to the Pandora Community, we'd love to see your intro post. You can find mine here.

Hope this information is helpful! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024