cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are you managing coronavirus anxiety?

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Like most humans in the world right now, all of us here at Pandora + SiriusXM are dealing with the anxiety of what our world will look like once this whole coronavirus pandemic ends. Some of the things that we're currently doing are as follows:

• My entire Pandora Community team is working remotely. @TannerPandora @AlyssaPandora @AdamPandora How are you all hanging in there?
  • The team and I are constantly checking in via video chats or traditional chat to stay connected.
  • We're remaining active on the Pandora Community to support each and every one of our members. 
  • We're creating topics like this in our Community Chat board to share insights on our day-to-day, how we're coping with changes in the world.
  • We're sharing playlists that keep us moving and in good spirits in our Playlist Swap board. Feel free to add to our posts or create your own with music that is keeping you going.

Feel free to share how you're dealing with our evolving world. We're here to share music AND listen to you. Stay safe everyone! 🎵

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

Tags (1)
39 Replies

I have a niece that is working at a hospital in up-state N.Y she is an LPN. Working to help others. I want to say thank you to her, and to ALL of those who are nurse's, doctor's, lpn's, first responder's. You are the true hero's. Thank you for all the risks that you take on a daily basis. GOD bless you all, and may HE keep you in HIS protective hands. Thank you and take care, and please be safe.

Moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

StarbucksCøffee
Underground

Im 13 and im stuck in quarantine, but i get out June 29th And go home for the first time in a year!😀😊

mod edit: removed personal info

StarbucksCøffee.. I'm so sorry to hear about your long quarantine, however I am happy to hear it is almost over...I wish you the best...may you have an abundance of overwhelming happy and joyous days...take care dear friend....GOD bless you...

MOHLovesAlaska

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

I am exhausted, being essential personnel we have to be at work everyday. I am blessed to have a job, and my health. Working in Sanitation with everyone being home has increased our work load quite considerably.  I worry more about my elderly parents and my niece who is an ER Nurse, and hope they all stay safe and well. 

@joemd1960 I also have a niece who is a LPN here in Up-State N.Y. Best wishes to you as well as your family. 

MOHLovesAlaska

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Thank you mohempstead! Best wishes also to and your family. 😊 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joemd1960 Thank you for all your hard work during these crazy times. 🙏🏽

Take care and stay safe! 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joemd1960 Adam said it best! Thanks for all your hard work. People like you are what helps keep the community running when we face difficulties. 

Hope your family is doing well and staying safe. Have a great week! 👍

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Thank you Alyssa and Adam for the kind words, they go a long way! I wish the same for you both and your family as well. Stay safe and well😊

chelldpearsall
Local Performer

It seems as if it's a never ending situation, but I trust in God, for he truly is in control of all things! To be all the Glory!

@chelldpearsall  Psalm 103:19 "The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his Kingdom ruleth over all".  Notice the word heavens is plural, that means all three heavens. Here on earth, where the birds fly, the clouds, the stars, and of course the Heaven of heavens. And yes I am a believer. Thanks for posting. You take care and stay safe.  

P.S Remember what it also say's in 2 Timothy 3:1 "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come". I do believe we are that generation. Be safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

It’s been a tough year, that’s for sure. I am an essential employee working in Sanitation. We have seen a 40 % increase in trash, plus longer than usual work days.
But I am not complaining, I am blessed to be working, managing to stay covid free. And one year later, my parents have had their vaccinations, and still remaining healthy. Everyday I thank God for my good blessings, and pray for those that need our prayers. Let’s all stay safe, and hope this passes soon. 

@joemd1960 it has been a long time friend. I'm glad to hear you and your family is doing great. I'm also glad to see you have been staying busy. I hope to see you around more @joemd1960. You take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

joemd1960
Up & Coming Artist

Thanks my friend, nice to see you as well. Thanks for the kind words, and it’s great also to see you’re doing well. I guess it has been a long time, I forgot I already posted about this. Take care☺️

Mikobellis
Local Performer

Pandora could do a great service to run PSA's to promote Covid-19 vaccinations. 

I here messages great to the local market. Pandora is in a great position to fight this sickness.

ananquay15x9
Local Performer

The Monster and Love The Way You Lie by Eminem and Rihanna.

Listener001
Not applicable

I love your dog. 

Listener001
Not applicable

In the beginning, I could not manage my covid anxiety is as really out.  I tried to ignore it but that was the worst thing I could possibly do and at the moment I didn't even realize it. I tried my best to carry on with my daily activities and there wasn't much to do I was irritated sad and lonely cause I couldn't keep in touch normally with my friends. but the only thing that helped was talking to someone I was able to keep in touch with my therapist which is good cause I stayed checked up upon.

I am doing a lot better now I have things to look forward to and places to go now. so I'm happy hard times suck a lot.

I'm doing art and writing and music and that makes me happy

but if anyone needs help get help or just talk to someone  

UncleBud
Chart Topper

I really have managed to stay calm during the pandemic. I've been careful. I've been fully  vaccinated. When the Moderna booster is available I'll get it. I have no issues with those who haven't been vaccinated. Pandora has been awesome during this time. I think music has a way of healing.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

That's an awesome response. I'm a Christian too.

0 Kudos