cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

Rosie16
Underground

Name Rosie

music all kinds

from missouri usa

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@LazyE / @Rosie16 Welcome to the community. It's a small community but hopefully it will grow. I hope we'll see you around the community commenting on some of the other posts here. There's a fun post called The Song Title game you should check out. There are also posts that you can comment on or, you can create your own post. Anyway, thanks for stopping by. Peace! ✌️

thuff7000
Underground

name: layluh nettles

where im from: atl/Bankhead, georgia

genre of music: trap

what im currently listening to: friendly k camp

fav feature: idk

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Pandora Community, @thuff7000 @Jazzlynn172005 @Rosie16. :pandora:

We're happy to have you as members and hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@thuff7000 Hi Layluh and welcome to the community. I hope you'll come back by and explore the community. There may be a post you would like to comment on or perhaps create your own post. Anyway, thanks for stopping by. Peace! ✌️

Seven-Is-So-Don
Local Performer

My name is Seven.

From California

R&B is the best music ever, hands down

Currently listening to 3LW because they were iconic

Pandora Modes is my favorite

@Seven-Is-So-Don great intro, 👍 👌 hope to see you around the community more. 

Here is a Playlist I think you may enjoy. Genre Songs Of The Day (GSOTD) this Playlist is just a few songs shy of 1500. Enjoy the music. 

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Seven-Is-So-Don Hi Seven and welcome to the community. I hope we'll see you around the community commenting on some of the other posts here. Peace! ✌️

aliciabeebesava
Underground

what are yall doing 

Tags (1)

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@aliciabeebesava Hi and welcome to the community. I'm doing well, just listening to my Pop Billionaires station today. I hope we'll see you around the community commenting on some of the other posts here. Peace! ✌️

Danasmusic
Underground
Jamming with stevie nicks on pandora!

@Danasmusic awesome, as for me I'm listening to my 100+ stations in shuffle mode. 

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

SummerWillow
Local Performer

Hey,  Willow here.

Is it worth $$to upgrade?

@SummerWillow I have been a premium customer since October 2019, and I have never been happier paying for a service such as I have been with Pandora. The unlimited music they offer, the Playlists that you can create along with countless stations you can collect. It is just phenomenal. Plus the moderators for Pandora are the best, @AlyssaPandora, @ErickPandora, @AdamPandora, @TannerPandora and @ShannonPandora are the best, if ever you have a question or problem they are there for you to call upon. Hope to see you around the community, take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Existence
Local Performer

Mike from WV. Moving my townsmen with the energy of music. Currently hitting up the 70s Radio but excited about all genres. 90s Southern Rap though, when done right, hits home like Apple pie. Pandora allows for easy sharing. And has been a good feature in my Restaurant/Bar and Grill. If you're near western MD. I'll burn you a mean Bourbon burger. Just say the word and I'll get ya there.

Peace, Love and Chicken Grease

Shane2
Local Performer

Im Shane from Michigan I listen to r&b rap county rock 

Tags (3)

@Existence &  @Shane2 welcome to the Pandora community I hope we will see more of you both here in the near future. This is a very inviting and friendly atmosphere to be a part of. You can respond to any posts that you want or you can create your own as well. It is also a place where you can collect or share music with other Pandorians. 

Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

bellann805
Opening Act

Name? Michelle

Where you're from? N.C. Mooresville

What your favorite genre of music is? Hip Hop / Pop

What you currrently listening to? Ariana Grande-Dangerous Woman

A favorite feature of the pandora service? Writing comments. Thumbs Up. Adding new stations of music to my collection.

@bellann805 (Michelle) nice to meet you 😊. My sister and her husband just bought a winter getaway fixer-upper home about ten minutes from the outer banks. Well, anyway. Here is what I am listening to right now MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist just click on the link and enjoy the music. Take care and stay safe.

P.S. the Playlist is just south of 1700 songs. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AlishaD
Underground

Hi 😁 Just Joined Pandora Love this Account.....