cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,284 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @Vikkicpoet and @ChaplainHowardS. 👋

Happy to have you as members. 😄

Look forward to seeing you two around the community more often! 🎼

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Pandora AMP is at SXSW '24 this week. Come say hi!

BamaBabe
Local Performer

Farah

Alabama

• Listen to everything

Chat

Dimples76

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @BamaBabe. 👋

Welcome to the community! 🥁

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

ChristianMuzic
Underground

Hi all, 

• Name? Noah
  • Where you're from? Maryland
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Christian Hip Hop and Rap, also a little Fusion Jazz.
  • What you're currently listening to? Love, Hope, War by Da' T.r.u.t.h.
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? The way you can narrow down all your music in your collection to artists, or albums, or playlists instead of having to sort and search through All. Browse is also very helpful.

pflorio994
Underground

Name:  Pat

Favorite:  Classic music

Favorite Reason:  Pick and choose music

listening to:  Easy Listening

Superargo999
Local Performer
  • Name? Santos
  • Where you're from? New York
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Electronic Dance
  • What you're currently listening to? Cocteau Twins
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service?

DustyBoots8972
Opening Act

NAME. DustyBoots

FROM. Somewhere over the rainbow

FAVORITE GENRE. I dont think I really have a favorite if I were to choose I would probably say hard rock, or pop, or nightcore

WHAT I'M LISTENING TO. Neffex

FAVORITE FEATURE. Free music

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ChristianMuzic @pflorio994 @Superargo999 @DustyBoots8972 It's great to see you hanging with us all the way from Maryland, New York, and somewhere over the rainbow!

We're happy to have you all participating in the community and look forward to seeing you around often! 👋

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

deathmetaldude
Underground

Name: Nope

Where I'm From: I forget

Favorite Genre: Metal/Industrial

What I'm Currently Listening To: Blue Stahli

Favorite Feature of Pandora: Idk

Grannysgottaroc
Local Performer

Hello Pandorans, I'm Carla Slatton and I'm rocking it Nor-Cal fabulous in Red Bluff, California! You won't find much "classic" rock on my playlist. Five Finger Death Punch! Seether! Dinosaur Pile-Up! Disturbed! Theory of a Dead Man! I already did all that old rock back when it was new. So, my playlist helps me lie about my age! I was born in the Age of Aquarious!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @deathmetaldude @Grannysgottaroc. 👋

Welcome to the Pandora Community! 🎶

Thanks so much for sharing more about your musical tastes.

Happy posting and enjoy the tunes! 🎵

ecole
Underground

Hello. My name is Erin. I am a longtime fan of Pandora, and just discovered the Pandora community! I can't wait to get more involved with helping improve Pandora. I'm from California. My favorite genre of music is metal. Right now, I'm listening to Muse Radio. My favorite feature of Pandora is the way new stations get introduced.

TannerPandora

Hi @ecole Welcome to Community! 👋🏻 

Thanks for sharing your fav with us and hope to see you around community more. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. 

Happy posting! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

llindmeier7
Local Performer

Hello, & goud morning, nice to be here. I'm from Goshen, Indiana. I like all types of music; music is my lifeline. Just looking to do some easy listening, and continue on my journey, for finding new music, & new artists.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @llindmeier7 @ecole. 👋

So happy that you both discovered the Pandora Community. 

Hope to see you two around more often! 🎹

EG
Local Performer

Hello all. My name is Erick and I'm just getting started with Pandora. I'm from Chicago, ILL. Not currently listening to anything. I like all types of music but my preference is R&B 60's thru 80's.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community! @EG 👋

Thanks so much for sharing your music preferences - I love R&B music too. 🎵

• mohempsteadmohempsteadMy name: Bub (nickname)
  • I'm from Up-State N.Y
  • All kinds of music (Just not Rap) It just never thrilled me.
  • Someone Like You by Adele (Current song)
  • My favorite feature of Pandora would be creating my own playlist, and multiple playlist. I have one that is for just reading, one for listening to all the time, and I also have a thumbs-up play list. My favorite song is Foolish Games by Jewel. My favorite instrument are the Highlander Bagpipes. My favorite time of year is WINTER. The snow, the cold, the wind, I just find it to be the most beautiful time of year. Logging is by far my most loved occupation. There is nothing like being in the woods, being in nature and seeing the life that it holds. 

Moderator Edit: Format

MOHLovesAlaska

KathleenQ
Local Performer

Hello! My name is Kathleen and I have been listening to Pandora for years now and I thought it might be fun to chat with the Pandora Community!

Name? Kathleen

Where you're from? Metamora, MI

What your favorite genre of music is? Mostly 90s alternative rock, and hard rock, plus a few other favorite bands.

What you're currently listening to? I listen to 90s alternative a lot, I also listen to Panic! at the Disco and The Killers.

Favorite feature of the Pandora service? My favorite feature is being able to customize your channel with thumbs up and thumbs down. 

TannerPandora

Welcome to community @KathleenQ! 👋🏻

I love me some Panic! at the Disco too! My favorite album so far is 'Death of a Bachelor'. 

Hope to see you around community more! ❤️🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport