cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

ToxicWolf
Underground

thx and you will!!!

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@StarbucksCøffee It's great to see you in the Community!

I am a huge early 2000's pop/rap fan as well! It was such a great time in music for those genres of music and the depth of artists that came up during that period is great.

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the Community. I hope to see you around here often. I recommend checking out the Playlist Swap board to share music with others when you have some free time. 😀

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

Your funny 😄 

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

I’m not a fan of heat that’s why I’m in a cold state. It’s cold all year long here in frostburgh 

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

I’m talking like frost on your windshield everyday cold

deadboyclique
Local Performer

Hi guys~~

• Name? Sora
  • Where you're from? California, yuck 
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Emo rap definitely, but I love soft alternative stuff too!
  • What you're currently listening to? Rav, Leorinda, girl in red, Chloe Moriondo, mxmtoon...
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? I'm kinda new lmaoooo but I love the music genome project heh
living in my pretty lil hell~~

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @deadboyclique,

What's wrong with California?! Just kidding, I am from there as well. 🙃

If you have any free time, check out a fun thread put together by another user of the Community (@MOHLovesAlaskaSongs Of The Day From Different Genres

Hope we continue to see you around some more! 😎

geofd
Local Performer

Hi my name is geof (jeff) love hard classic rock just found deep cuts awesome.....Im from the boston area

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the :pandora: Community, Geof! We're so happy to see you here!

I'm stoked that you found the Deep Cuts Modes feature! Any classic rock playlists, stations, or general recommendations in mind? Feel free to share them in our Playlist Swap forum to share with the rest of the Community.

From the SF Bay Area to Boston, have a fantastic weekend! 😁

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

Bailey1234
Opening Act

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?Bailey
  • Where you're from? Colorado
  • What your favorite genre of music is?Country
  • What you're currently listening to? Country
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? Don't know

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community, @Bailey1234!

Feel free to participate in this thread as well and share your favorite country artist/song: Favorite country artist/song? 

Hope we continue to see you around some more! 😁

Music4Mind
Local Performer

Hi Friends,

This is my first time joining the Pandora Community--Here to say Hi. 

If anyone would like to introduce themselves, please feel free to do so.

Enjoy your day!

Music4Mind

Moderator edit: format

@Music4Mind  nice to meet you, glad to have you here in Pandora's community. I am from Up-State N.Y, been with Pandora for just over a year. My favorite genre's of music is pretty much everything except for Rap. I post GSOTD (genre songs of the day), I also post "On this day in music history". It is just a little something for the Pandora community to get interested in, and perhaps even get involved in as well. 

Well, have a great day, take care and stay safe. 

P.S If you ever have any problems or questions then these are the four you want to reach to. @AlyssaPandora , @TannerPandora , @AdamPandora , and @ErickPandora . These are the fantastic four moderators for Pandora. Be safe. 

Moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Music4Mind Welcome to the Community! :pandora:

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Introduce Yourself

This will give you a chance to check out what others around the Community (including myself) have said in our introductions.

We'd also like to take this time to hear a little more from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service?

No pressure! 

alleymoe
Local Performer

My name is inventorism I am from Maryland I love any kind of music I am listing to the wings beneath my wings . Pandora allow me to have 100 stations for free most public places use pandora for music . It feel so good I know my stations at playing . I play it all . Thank you pandora . Keep up the good work in music.

Moderator Edit: Format

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alleymoe Thanks for the introduction, and we are happy to hear you are enjoying the service. 😁

Hope we continue to see you around the Community some more!

BrandonRayne
Underground

Good morning Brandon rayne ft myers FL real name efrain audomar Amavizca check out my music its I'll great hop hop

ambushvin
Underground

471C2F60-5FE3-4B09-A2CD-3D68934240C3.jpeg

What’s Good everyone! My name is Ambush Vin, but everyone just calls me Al. I’m a huge geek and avid comic reader from Gary, IN. I make a dark, eccentric style of Hip-Hop (most of the time!) that I call Sci-Fi Music. It’s basically nerdy Hip-Hop with a dark/gritty edge. Something that Sith Lords would battle rap to at a NASA rave...

I’m a pretty chill person, but serious about my Star Wars rants. I do not see Jedi as good people and Luke Skywalker was a Galactic traitor!

Hmm...what else? Oh, I also have a canon based on Sci-Fi Music with original comic books, novels, and music videos. I love to meet new people and creators. My music on Pandora can be found here: https://www.pandora.com/artist/ambush-vin/scifimusic/bite/TR7nXwjrr9qqh2K

• Name?  Ambush Vin - but friends and fam just call me Al

• Where you're from?  Gary, IN - Chicagoland

• What your favorite genre of music is?  My fav genre is Hip-Hop. But, I love all music...except Opera. I can’t do Opera!
  • What you're currently listening to?  I’ve been listening to a lot of Linkin Park lately, no clue why! Old Linkin Park like Hybrid Theory and Meteora. Oh,and also loving T.I.’s new joint!

• Favorite feature of the Pandora service?  The fact that you guys ACTUALLY engage the community! That’s amazing.

Great to meet you all!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ambushvin Happy to have you as member, and as an artist on Pandora! 

Welcome to the :pandora: community. 😄

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Welcome to Pandora @ambushvin , nice to meet you, I hope to see you in the community more. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos