cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laugh Or Smile Of The Day.

I have been trying to encourage all who read my post "A Word Of Encouragement For Your Day." But I have realized that sometimes all one my need to be encouraged for a day, is just a simple smile or a good hearty laugh 😂. So I will try my best to get a smile ☺ or a good hearty laugh out of you each and every day if I can.

I will post a joke each day, and hopefully it will accomplish my goal, and that is to get you to laugh and or smile, or perhaps both. These jokes will be clean, family friendly, due to the simple fact that there are many youngsters that reply to my posts. I realize by keeping these jokes good and clean that some may sound really corny to adults, but may be really funny to the young crowd. So please keep that in mind as you read.

Q: What’s red and bad for your teeth?

A: A brick  (OOOOOUCH).

Have a great day dear friend, take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska
265 Replies

AdamPandora

@MOHLovesAlaska That's a good one 🤣 🌯

Hope you are having a great week so far!

@AdamPandora I'm glad you liked it, my friend...I happened to see this joke on a website but I added a little twist to it...

Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Wednesday morning friend...I know it has been a while since posting, but hopefully, this will be a bright spot in your day...

This couple had been married for a while, and they both noticed that they had been arguing a bit more frequently than normal. So one night at bedtime, the husband says to his wife, "I need more space in this marriage." The wife turns to him and says, "If you want more space, then join NASA."

Have a great day friend...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Thursday morning dear friend, hopefully, this will be a bright spot for your day...

This is another husband & wife joke so I hope you get a chuckle out of it just as I did...

A woman came home to find her retired husband waving a rolled-up newspaper around his head.

Wife: “What are you doing dear?”

Husband: “Swatting flies. I got three males and two females”

Wife: “How on Earth do you know which gender they were?”

Husband: “Easy: three were on the beer, and the other two were on the phone.”

Have a great Thursday friend, take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

Good Thursday morning, dear friend. I could not resist posting another husband-and-wife joke. This one made me laugh out loud. Perhaps it will have that same effect on husbands more than on wives or ladies. 

Wife: “I look fat. Can you compliment me?”

Husband: “You have perfect eyesight.”

Have a blessed Thursday...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @MOHLovesAlaska. 👋

Thanks for sharing the laughs today! Nice to see you posting again.

Hope you're having a great Thursday! 😎

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (09.16.24)