cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support for Podcasters

TannerPandora

Pandora for Podcasters is a platform that enables individual podcast owners to reach new fans through data science-driven discovery. Podcasters can grow their audience and increase revenue through monetization while benefiting from the Podcast Genome Project working behind the scenes, recommending shows to the right listeners on the platform.

You can submit your podcast to Pandora by following this link and clicking on “Let’s Get Started.” Once you’ve created a Pandora AMP account or logged in to your Pandora AMP account (or created one here), you can drop the RSS Feed URL to your podcast to begin the submission process. You can find a complete list of our submission guidelines here.

Due to the volume of submissions, please allow up to 4-6 weeks for our team to review your request.

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 12.03.36 PM.png

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Labels (2)
103 Replies

RayKoob
Local Performer

Imbalanced History Of Rock & Roll podcast

Hey there, since our podcast's August 1st, 2022 release (Bob Dylan), none of our episodes are posting on Pandora. Looking for info as to why, and to restore links to get the pods flowing again.

Emails regarding this can be sent to xx@ - or to my personal email, attached to my account.

Thanks,

Ray

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RayKoob I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email (to the email address attached to your Pandora account) to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

prizzo9
Local Performer

27 of my podcast episodes are no longer listed in my full catalogue

There was never any indication from Pandora ... (which hosted ALL 47 of my episodes up until last night 8/14/22) --- that there was any issue whatsoever.  This morning, I woke up and only 19 episodes are shown.  I'd like to know why?  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@prizzo9 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

prizzo9
Local Performer

Thank you very much, Adam, I am grateful to you for your assistance with this matter. I look forward to hearing back from a member of the AMP Team, hoping that this issue can be resolved.  Have a good day! 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@prizzo9 Always happy to help! 😎

Silverfoxswings
Local Performer

Our podcast has been "In review" since March 2022. You state 4-6 weeks. Lie detector determined that's a lie. 

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @Silverfoxswings 

Thanks for posting!

I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

Silverfoxswings
Local Performer

Zero Help getting podcast reviewed on Pandora. Worst platform for content creator submissions out of any platform. Submitted podcast. Was told I would get help. All they do is run you around in circles. I don't care if you do everything they say, they pawn you off to the next person who refuses to understand. I've done all the submitting, all the emails, all feedback. Still can get a single person to review and publish. 

0 Kudos

cassiebeary
Local Performer

Hey everyone, I'm Ethan Beary, a fledling creator, and I'm excited to release my new comedy podcast series, only available through Google Drive! Visit my profile to access! Thank you all for following!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @cassiebeary. 👋

I've gone ahead and created a support ticket for you with our AMP team. Someone will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance with submitting your podcast. Please keep an eye out for their message. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

FrostLab
Diamond in the Rough

I've never used RSS feeds before, but I saw "Subscribe to RSS Feed" is an option under the 3 dots at the top of this page(directly to the right of "Support for Podcasters") & decided to check it out.  Seems clicking on it just brings up this page that says "This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below."  .....HUH?🤔  This doesn't seem useful.

Searching the community for "RSS" brings up only 3 threads, the most recent of which is about a comedy podcast. 😐

0 Kudos

FantasyCouriers
Underground

My podcast, The Fantasy Couriers, is only showing 2 old episodes.  We are over 100.  Is there anything I can do to update it?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FantasyCouriers I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

FantasyCouriers
Underground

Thanks so much!!!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @FantasyCouriers. 🤝

0 Kudos

tyleraaron65
Local Performer

So my podcast Yinzers at the Point in is up on Pandora now and for some reason two episodes from my podcast is missing. Is there a reason why they are missing? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tyleraaron65 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

TGAA
Local Performer

Some of the episodes from our podcast are missing. Please let us know how we can resolve this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TGAA I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.